chapter 37

...Flower of Evil...

2 years past. No one heard of the princess Iseul. Stupid, naive people had no idea what was going on. The day she was banished, she was forgotten and no one heard anything about her.

Kingdom was peaceful from outside but who knows about the inside mysteries. Who died? Who lived? Who did wrong? Who was wronged? Who is righteous? Who is villainous? No one knew.

People were happy not knowing the dark clouds gathering in the sky. A thunderous storm is about to pass.

It was the day their beloved crown Prince Seokjin is going to accept the throne as the king had fallen ill. Everything is set to hold the royal coronation and banquet.

The security around the Palace was tight and no civilian had the chance to witness the heavenly banquet.

Guards were on high alert to protect the Palace. Infront of the gate,above the wall,inside the Palace wall,everywhere were armed soldiers.

Music was still going on inside the Palace. It was the beautiful night of the kingdom. Little did they know who had just arrived Infront of the palace gates. Their absolute destruction is already Infront of the gates.

BOOM!

The gate was exploded and the dead guards fell on the ground and no one had a proper complete body. They were all dismembered with the explosion.

This alerted the whole kingdom.

Within the burning fire and smoke,a figure appeared with a black cloak covering her head and body. Under the hood,they could see an icy pale skin like all the blood in that body had drained away. Her lips were tight bloody red as she had drink human blood.

"A demonic cultivator!! Catch her! Don't let her escape!!"

A bunch of soldiers came charging forward to kill her.

Her lips curved up into a sinister smile and,her palm raised up. Instantly, the soldiers who came charging forward were raised up in the mid air. They were surrounded by a black smoke and once they inhaled the black smoke,their eyes all turned black. She let them down.

"Heh", she smirked. "What's your name?", her voice was chilling and cold.

All the soldiers who fell victim to her spell,knelt infront of her.

"I have no name", they all said in unison.

"What is your purpose?", she asked again.

"Anything you wish"

All the soldiers who were watching this scene shivered in their steps. What did she do?!

The demonic cultivator smiled in satisfaction. "Then what are you waiting for? Rise and do your job"

And the chaos began.

She walked through the bloody fight without even giving a glance. No one survived who came infront of her. They either turned into her puppets or got killed instantly. Not even a complete copse could be found.

She saw the ceremonial ground in the far. She could see soldiers rushing their to protect the royalties. She smirked. Who can stop her?