S2|Ch.40

...Flower of Evil...

Everyone has a wake up call in their lives. A call to knock you out of your fantasy. Once you get enchanted by the greed,you'll slowly get carried away,forgetting how dangerous the enemy is.

Iseul's death was the wake up call for Nian. He let his guard down around her,thinking she'll forever be by his side.

Insanity slowly crept into his bones. He lost his all the power he had collected through out the centuries! His eyes shook violently as he knelt on the ground in pain. Blood poured out from his mouth as he had lost his spiritual core.

It was his everything!

He shot his agonising eyes towards Robin who destroyed it. He wanted to kill her! A mere holy beast destroyed his spiritual core!

He sprung to his feet and was about to run towards her with murderous intends. But before he could reach her,something knocked him down to the ground!

A black fan flew back to a pale hand after knocking the demon to the ground.

Who would it be other than the ghost king Yoongi,the owner of the deadly weapon of wind.

He walked past Nian and stood infront of Robin. "Good job fighting till now"

Robin looked at him with wide eyes. She didn't even know that her eyes were slowly turning teary. She didn't know if she should feel grateful or guilty. She failed to protect Iseul,then why the hell did he say good job?! The words pierced her heart like poison arrows.

Namjoon pulled Nian by his hair as he knelt next to him. "While we were away,you pulled a stunt,huh? Garbage", he smashed his face on the ground.

Namjoon stood up and walked away. Nian's body was shaking in fear. Though he lost his spiritual core,he still has the demonic power. He is in his own territory! He jumped to his feet in rage and looked at Yoongi who was standing infront of Robin with his fan. He was looking calm and collected as if he didn't know what happened to his sister just a moment ago. "Do you think you can destroy me?! Hah! You fucking bastards! You are again late! Do you know that?! AGAIN LATE! HAHAHAA!Your sister is no more—"

He was sent flying up in the air and a hand gripped onto his neck. It was Hoseok,who was standing with one hand inside his pant pocket. "So nosy", he said in a bored way as he choked Nian. "Maybe cutting out your tongue will do?", He grinned evily. "I've been counting days thinking when will I be able to cut that greedy tongue of yours. Huh! But again,you'll be ripped into pieces today"

Nian struggled wanting to get himself freed from his grip.

Hoseok raised his palm and a knife appeared in his hand.

Robin widened her eyes realising Hoseok is going to do exactly what he said. She shut her eyes instinctively and she heard Nian's gruesome screams. When she opened her eyes,blood was pouring out from Nian's mouth like a water fall. She was amused seeing Hoseok's grinning face. "Wicked",she mumbled.

"Don't look. Things will be ugly from now on"

Robin jumped in surprise as Yeonjun appeared next to her.

Yeonjun, "Now the thing which bound Iseul to Nian is gone,ghost Kings won't hold back"

Robin looked down. Yes,they won't hold back anymore since there is no Iseul anymore. And everything was her fault. She should have found a way to protect Iseul. Her existence didn't help Iseul at all. What's the use of being a holy beast if she cannot help Iseul.