chapter 47

...Flower of Evil...

During the whole cruise ship journey, she hid her neck injury from Mr.Cheon and ignored her brothers in every possible ways. After the party ended,she came back home.

In the next day, she left the mansion to have a breath. She couldn't stay there with the pressure.

As she was at the park,looking at people,she felt someone approaching her. She smiled when that person covered her eyes.

"I know it's you", she simply said and removed his hands.

Linghe smiled cheekily and sat next to her. "So,how was the party? I couldn't attend because of a freaking business trip"

"It's good you didn't come. It was boring anyways", she said and placed her head on his shoulders.

"Was it that boring? I thought it was fun"

Iseul sighed as she felt relaxed.

"You look tired. What's wrong? Are you sick?", He asked worriedly and touched her forehead. "Wait! You really have a fever!"

Iseul didn't even know she was sick. Her physical pain didn't bother her. But seeing Linghe worked up,she felt guilty for making him worried.

"Did you take any medicine? Why did you even come out from home? Idiot! Let's go to a hospital "

Iseul grabbed him by his arm and stopped him. "I'm fine. Don't worry. Just stay with me"

He couldn't rest at all. "You even have dark eye bags under your eyes. Didn't you sleep well? This won't do. I'm taking you to the hospital — "

Iseul immediately hugged him to stop him. She pressed her face on his chest. "It's uncomfortable there. I want to be in a silent place"

Linghe softened his eyes as he stroked her hair. He knew that she has so many things in her heart that she hasn't said yet. She isn't opening up to him. She would always smile whenever she sees him and will make him feel loved and comfortable. But he knew that under the mask of smile,she hides something.

"Would you like to go to my place?", He asked hesitantly. It was a risky question. Though she is almost 18,she is still a teenager while he is 26. He didn't want to take big steps because of their age gap. He wanted to wait and see if they are compatible with each other. Plus,he always felt wrong about the relationship because of the age gap. He didn't know why he fell for a student. He never had the interest to be in a relationship and never understood the meaning of love.

But that is until Danbi came to his life. They hadn't known each other for a long time but there was something in Danbi which made his heart uncomfortable. Whenever he saw her,he felt sorrowful. He felt ridiculous at first so he got angry with her. But seeing her in pain worsened his heart ache for her.

He was a notorious stubborn person before. He only knew how to do business and never wanted to understand the feelings of a person. He thought if he had money, then he'll be happy.

His attitude was ugly and that's why his father sent him to a school to learn from kids. Teach them and try to understand kids. Start from there,his father said.

But it wasn't those kids who changed his mind set but the person next to him. The reason is unknown. Why did he feel attached to her? It's not like he hasn't seen bullied kids before. He never really cared. But why Danbi?