S2|Ch.27

...Flower of Evil...

"Her soul is almost out from her body. Why don't we go and do something?", Queen Iseul asked as she took the glass of alcohol to her hand. She grimaced at the loud music ringing from everywhere. The club was filled drunken people swaying here and there like mindless idiots.

Nian,on the other hand,enjoyed the crowded place with music. He chuckled as he eyed girls who were throwing lustful stares. "You are seeking your own death,again. Her soul is not weak. AND, the ghost Kings had casted a spell to protect her room from entering any ridiculous ghost or creatures. You go there and you'll be in their net like a deer caught in a trap"

Iseul gritted her teeth,hearing how her brothers trying their best to protect her other soul. She hated the feeling she is having right now. Her mind was burning from an unknown emotion. Why is her other soul so special? Why isn't the other soul is like her? Shouldn't her other self also hate her so called brothers? How could she end up in this miserable state while her other self is enjoying life as nothing happened? Does past not matter anymore to other Iseul? Queen Iseul was in turmoil and confusion.

Whatever it is,she doesn't care at all. All she need is her soul back. To gain her all the powers,she needed that soul. Also,her body is still a dead body without that soul. She couldn't even taste food. Even if she tasted food,it is just a waste of product. Even if she drank alcohol, it won't work on her body. She wanted to be alive! She wanted to kill her bastards of brothers!

Nian,"We gotta wait until the blood moon day. That is the only day those Kings wouldn't be around your other soul. They are vulnerable in that day. Thus,they go to a seclusion in a very secretive place. We don't need to know where they are going as long as we could get our hands on your soul. They will not be able to protect her",he grinned evily and winked.

Iseul was very pleased with what she heard and turned her head to the people who were dancing like crazy. Through the crowd,she could see Beomgyu's figure blending well. He was dancing,and smiling after a long time. He was drunk as heck,she could say it.

She observed him very carefully and tilted her head. She noticed his every move. How his head swayed with the music, how his eyes shone brightly, how his lips twitched into a big smile,he is a cheerful boy. But whenever he is with her,he loses his smile. But why does he chose her every time she gives him a chance to leave?

Nian stood up as a girl was hinting him for a long time. He took the girl to a side and pinned her against wall before going to her lips. His eyes shone in malice as he sucked her negative energy while kissing her. He didn't like the taste yet he was hungry anyways. The only taste he was craving was Iseul's negative energy. He got addicted to that strong endless painful negative energy.

Iseul rolled his eyes seeing the demon taking the poor girl to a room. He is getting laid today. Then her eyes went to Beomgyu again. She raised an eyebrow seeing another girl trying to flirt with him.

Beomgyu didn't mind at all since he was drunk. He danced with her as she was practically grinding on him. The girl was about to wrap her arm around his neck when another hand grabbed hers. She was pushed back harshly. Both the girl and Beomgyu were shocked.

"Y –Your majesty", Beomgyu mumbled under his breath with wide eyes.

Iseul looked at him with a frown. "We are leaving"

Beomgyu pouted drunkenly and showed her puppy eyes. Iseul grabbed his wrist ignoring his beautiful puppy eyes and dragged him away.