S2|Ch.13

...Flower of Evil...

Burning flames,crashing wings and broken dreams. The bottomless abyss and the hellish dark hole. Heart is the victim. Heart gives birth to the agonising emotions. Once your eyes are blinded by the dense fog of emotions, you won't see clearly. Eve  if the truth is infront of you,you won't see it.

The screen showed the Queen Yejun and Nian together in Queen's chamber.

"So,you are saying she is alive?",Queen asked.

Nian looked at the water cup on the table and waved his hand over the water. It showed Iseul,her husband and her child. "Not only alive,she is leading a happy life there"

"So,what do you expect me to do? She is not a problem to me anymore"

Nian grinned. "Not a problem? Are you sure? Your sons are still looking for her. If they get to know this information, what would they do?",..."They will probably bring her back. Not only her,but also her family. And the little Prince in her hands,won't he be the heir to the throne as the crown Prince refused to get married again?Weren't you planning to make the crown Prince remarry off to another princess? Your plans will go to trash once she is back"

Queen gritted teeth her teeth. "Why should I listen to a demon like you?"

Nian chuckled. "Why shouldn't you? No matter what you do,she will only be a pain in your ass. If she were to live,she will probably come back to kill everyone as the prophecy said. Plus,without my help,you'll never be able to go through the protection layer around the island. A useless human like you will never be able to dissolve the protection that demonic cultivator had put around the island"

Yejun sighed and looked at the water cup. She clenched her jaw when she saw Iseul's image on it.

The scene changed.

Nian and the Queen were in the island where Iseul lived with her family. There were a lot of soldiers with them.

Nian looked quite excited. He flickered his fingers and suddenly his appearance changed. He had put a disguise on himself as the Prince Yoongi.

Outside the screen,Iseul was dumbstruck. It was like a cold bucket of water had poured all over her. Her mind was in turmoil. A pain shot upon her heart as she saw who was the real person behind Yoongi's face. She would have noticed it wasn't him that day if she wasn't blinded by the rage and sorrow. But now she sees it.

Her scalp had gone numb right now. She had no more tears to cry now. Her eyes are dry. Her whole body was dry. But she couldn't stop the trembling. It was like she was in the middle of an earthquake.

The one who came that day wasn't her brother?

She felt like a thousands of needles are poking her heart. It hurt.

And the screen showed another two people.

Xie Ming and Wangxi. They were in their bedroom. Xie Ming was rocking Wangxi back and forth,trying to put him to a sleep.

Iseul's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't think straight now. She couldn't let it happen again. She couldn't lose her baby and husband again.

Shocking Yeonjun, Iseul put her hand through the screen. She was pulled inside the screen the moment she touched it. And she fell infront of Xie Ming who was holding Wangxi.