chapter 15

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul took a deep breath and exhaled before knocking on the door. She cursed Beomgyu for leaving her alone to suffer in the detention with her ex husband.

A small 'come in' came out from the class room.

Iseul got her heart ready before opening the door. And there,he is. Sitting on the chair,looking so serious and perfect. He was reading some notes from students with his specks on his eyes. His white buttoned up shirt hugged his body perfectly.

He looked up and stared at her.

She just stood there.

He raised an eyebrow. "No greeting?"

Iseul panicked and immediately bowed. "G –Good morning —No! Good evening, sir!"

He nodded and went back to reading. "Good evening. Have a seat"

Iseul scanned the empty class room without students. Everyone had left the school except this teacher and student. Clearing her throat,she went to take a seat with heated cheeks. When she was about to go to the last row,he spoke again.

"Kid,you are supposed to sit here"

Iseul looked back and saw him pointing at the front seat. "Uh –Ah,okay",she scampered towards the front table and sat down.

The teacher placed the notes on his table before looking at her. He frowned when he saw her still wet uniform. "What happened to you?"

Iseul widened her eyes and stuttered. "W –What?"

"Your uniform?"

"Oh –Oh! I'm fine",she nodded avoiding his eyes.

He stood up making her even more panicked. He walked around his table and stood infront of her,leaning against another table. "I heard you are someone who faced extream bullying? Did they bully you again?"

"No?"

He sighed and went back to his table before grabbing his coat. He placed his coat on Iseul's table. "Put it on. Let's do the study session another day. You'll get cold. Go home"

He seems kind yet cold. It was like he didn't want his kindness to seem as something else. He is her teacher. His actions are limited to the teacher – student relationship. He is the definition of a perfect teacher. Maybe,he had already faced some horny teenagers who just wanted his attention.

Iseul reluctantly took his coat and bowed. "Thank you",she immediately stood up and put it on. She was eager to run away.

"Kid,don't just stand there until they bully you"

Iseul snickered, "I'm not that pathetic",she mumbled under her breath but gave a small nod to her teacher.

"By the way,let me introduce myself to you properly before you leave since you weren't there at the class when I introduced myself to the class. I'm Zhang Linghe"

 I'm Zhang Linghe"