S2|Ch.5

*If anyone is uncomfortable with bl,you can skip those parts. Also I don't intend to disrespect the real life idols. This is purely fictional.

...Flower of Evil...

[BL Warning ⚠️]

It was the time zone where Iseul was 16

Prince Jungkook and master Yunxi were walking in the bustling streets. Yunxi was dressed in white and anyone would mistake him as an ascended god. He was ethereal and pleasing to the eye.

"Can you stop following me?"

Jungkook acted like he heard nothing and looked around. When he saw a perfume shop,he stopped. "Master,look there. Come here", he dragged his master towards the shop.

Jungkook, "Master likes lavender scent,right? Let's buy one"

Yunxi,"I have plenty of them"

Jungkook sighed as he was almost reaching his limits. The stubborn man next to him will never give in. He placed the lavender perfume bottle on the table and turned around.

Jungkook, "Master,I have been treating you pretty well in these days. You still refuse to acknowledge me?"

Yunxi glared at him and turned around to leave. Jungkook was really mad but he couldn't afford to let his master chase him away. He followed him again.

Yunxi had walked fast and Jungkook almost lost him. When he reached where his master went, he stopped as he looked at his master who was standing in the middle of a peach garden. He really looked like a jade statue.

Yunxi was talking with the garden owner. Jungkook approached them and heard their conversation.

"My lord,thank you for helping me and my family. If it wasn't for you,my children would have been devoured by demons", the old man said.

Yunxi smiled gently.

"My lord,where are you going?",the old man asked after showing his gratitude.

"I'm here to give you the money of the stolen peaches in your garden. Few days ago,my disciplines have caused troubles here. Their brothers are not in the town to deal with them. As their master,I'm here to take the responsibility"

Jungkook was flustered. Indeed,few days ago,he came here with Iseul,Taehyung and Jimin. Since they weren't caught by their brothers, they naturally let the matter go. But who knew that their master would find about it. Jungkook was sure that there will be server punishment in the near future. Their master is no different than their brother Yoongi. Ruthless and heartless.