chapter 34

...Flower of Evil...

Smile. That's what you all need to make someone happy. Just a bright smile is enough to light up someone's dark world.

Iseul found her light in this demonic island. She smiled when she saw Xie Ming teaching little guys archery. It has already been an year since she had been a part of this small lovely village. She found a lot about them. Specially about the man she loves. He was a young lord from a very rich and powerful family in China. He was a curious man when he was in his teen age. His curiosity was directed towards the demonic arts. He secretly tried to cultivate demonic arts though he knew it might backlash him one day if something goes wrong. He wanted to put the demonic art to a good use.

But during his research, his family found about this and strongly opposed his actions. He was the sixth child out of ten children in his family. So,his family didn't have a strong bond with this son of theirs. Neither did he have any affection towards them. His family was a corrupted family and had done many bad deeds to be in power. He despised them. So,when he was kicked out from the family, he felt nothing for them. No hatred no love. And then he found this little group of demonic cultivators who were about to be executed. He saved them and ran away with them. That's how they travelled to find this safe place and ended up with Iseul.

"Sister Iseul!", Bingwen exclaimed.

Xie Ming stopped his archery lessons and looked at her. A slight smile appeared on his lips seeing her.

Bingwen looked at them and suppressed his smile. "Guys! Let's go! It's getting late! Brother Ming! Don't stay out too late with sister Iseul! And don't bully her" , with that he left with his friends.

Iseul approached Xie Ming. He scanned her movements and stayed still.

"Brother Ming looks so tired today"

He abandoned his bow and arrows to the ground and pulled her to his chest by her waist. "So,does sister Iseul have a way to disperse my tiredness?"

The tension around them grew. Iseul put her hands around his neck and brought her face closer to him. "I do", she whispered and placed a small peck on his lips.

Xie Ming smirked. "That's not enough",he held her nape and pulled into a steamy kiss. He smiled into the kiss and tasted her hot lips like he had been starved for years. He walked themselves towards a tree and pressed Iseul to the tree while kissing her without a rest.

Within the year that past,a lot of things happened between them. Iseul had fallen for him first but Xie Ming fell harder for her. He was in denial at first but it became gradually harder for him. When it rained,he thought about her,when it was sunny,he thought about her and when it was both raining and sunny,he thought about her. She was all he could think of. He even tried to ignore to test his feelings but it caused a lot of damage to his own heart. He saw how sad she was when he ignored her.

He wanted to confess but he was hesitant. But one night, she barged into his room in a drunken state and caused a ruckus. She confessed and asked his attention. She cried and hit him cutely for ignoring him. At last,he couldn't hold on anymore and kissed her. That's how they ended up together. It was chaotic but cute.

Xie Ming was sitting under the tree with Iseul on his lap. She was placing her head on his shoulder with a relaxed expression. He removed her hair strands from her face and kissed her temple. She played with his fingers,humming to a tune.