S2|Ch.20

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul was doing push ups in the home gym to regain some physical energy. She was wearing a sport bra and a black pair of shorts. Sweat was dripping down from her whole body as she cursed the weak body.

Jimin was next to him with crossed arms,looking at her. "Don't you think it's enough now? You are overdoing it"

Iseul slumped on the floor with an exhausted sigh. She sat down and looked up at him. She was sweaty from head to toe like she had showered.

Jimin threw a white towel at her.

Iseul caught it and wiped off her sweat. "This body is fucking weak! And no spiritual energy at all!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why do you need spiritual energy? You don't have to fight anyone anymore. We are here for that. Just relax,will ya?"

Iseul scoffed and looked away.

Jimin sighed. He knows what she is thinking. She doesn't want to believe in his words. She is not used to depend on anyone. If she cannot protect herself, then no one can protect her,that's what she feels. Of course she had the right to think like that. After all,her brothers once failed to keep her safe. Not that she is blaming but she doesn't want to depend on their energy.

"How about you remove the curse shackle on my neck? I know you can do it. Though I might not be able to use any spiritual energy, I still can improve my demonic energy. Demonic cultivation isn't that hard for me to improve"

Jimin looked at her with a blank gaze. It was like he didn't even want to hear such nonsense. "Iseul,you better stay away from the demonic cultivation,it's a short cut to increase your negative energy which will definitely make Nian salivate over you"

Iseul huffed,"He is already salivating over me"

"I know,but still no. I don't want you to run wild once you are free from the shackle"

Iseul was a bit frustrated. "Brother! Why would I run wild -"

Just then,another person entered the gym.

"Lunch is ready!"

It was Yejun. She looked at the two siblings with a smile.

Iseul's face slowly dropped. Her eyes turned dark and hooded. Every time she comes to her vision, she had this urge to launch an attack.

Iseul understood why she would run wild. Once she regains her powers,she would just rip this bitch's inside organs. She wouldn't mind making her eat her own organs just like how she fed her King's heart. Her heart was still black and cruel.

Subconsciously,she stroked her neck where the curse shackle was. Though it was invisible, she could feel it.

"Alright, we'll be there", Jimin said blocking Iseul's view as he stood infront of her.

Yejun nodded and walked away.

"Let's kill her", Iseul said boldly.

Jimin looked back with a so done face. "No"

"I can cook well. You know I once cooked her alive. Do you know what I did after that?", She asked still keeping her gaze towards where Yejun stood earlier.