3

Being able to speak would be both a blessing and curse in this situation as I so badly wanted to yell at them or tell them to stop shoving phones and cameras in my face, I felt like a zoo animal in reality and it was starting to infuriate me.

Steven was in awe at the amount of people who had paid so much money to see this as a fee to take a photo with me, the worst part was some girls grabbing hold of me and begging me to kiss them or marry them.

It was uncomfortable and made me feel sick to my stomach as it was common knowledge I was gay, it was starting to get to the point I could barely hold in my anger and was about to explode like a bomb to get off me.

"Kiss me!"
"Marry me!"
"Have my kids, please!"
"I love you y/n!"

It was those statements on loop as people grabbed me and tugged me to take photos or kiss me or worse, this was getting out of control so I pushed the hands off me gently and took a step back.

My head was spinning and breathing was becoming difficult as my chest tightened meaning that I was having or about to have a panic attack, no one seemed to care as I was desperately trying to steady my breathing whilst being swarmed and pulled again.

Phones and cameras flashed in my face and time was going in slow motion as I looked at the crowd to see... Knoshu?

My vision went black and I felt my body hit the ground and the swarm of the crowd suddenly surrond me in shock, some still try to touch me in inappropriate ways but security managed to push through and lift me up.

I managed to come back but my head was spinning and everything was blurry, the tall figure towered over the crows still and matched the colour of my suit and had the skull of the dead bird that I had linked to Khonshu and my childhood.

"Are they okay?"
"Is their face damaged?"
"Why do they kinda look hot rn?"
"Do I get a refund because I didn't et a photo?"
"Why they kinda-"

The crowds voices were muffled but I was still disgusted by what I heard but there was nothing I could do, the security took me to one of the offices and requested someone who knew first aid which was Steven.

Great, talk to the most likely ex-friend.

Steven stepped into the office to see me laid back on a chair clearly out of it, something with me clearly wasn't right as I was crying silently but didn't bother moving to wipe the tears.

The room was dim, there was only a lap on in the opposite corner of the room causing me to feel as if I was about to fall asleep, Steven had a worried and concerned look on his face until his eyes roll then return to where they were before.

"Y/N!" Steven speaks in an American accent.

I don't bother to raise my head causing Steven to quickly shuffle towards me and stand to the side of me, it was clear that something was wrong due to how my face was stained with tears and how unresponsive I was.

"Y/N, it's Marc. Please, talk." Marc begged.

He placed his hand on mine which caused me to jump at the sudden motion, my head lifted to look at Marc in the eyes to see he was still wearing the same clothes as Steven was as the cashier.

Why did I expect him to change clothes? Stupid thought.

"Are you okay? What's happened-"

I look up to see who I was certain was Khonshu at this point and jumped back slightly from the shock, it caught Marc's attention and he turned to look then returns his gaze to me either with a confused expression.

"You can see Khonshu?" He asks.

I nod my head and his face twists to a concerned one as if he was worried I might know more than I was telling him, he grabbed my shoulders and held a firm grip on them whilst locking eyes with me.

"When did you first see him?" He demands.

My head was I'm agony and spinning but I doubted that I wouldn't be able to speak, I was certain I would be able to but was concerned of if I would pass out again.

"Before I passed out, when they crowded me." I lied.

Marc nodded his head and pulled me into a hug to comfort me and I hesitate for a moment before weakly returning the hug, I had been through so much in the last week it was unbelievable.

Then my vision went black again but I had the warmth of Marc's hug, it was comforting.

[TW: IMPLIED ABUSE]

Father slammed a newspaper on the table infront of me and I pick it up to read it, I was in my early teens so I was around 12 or so years old as the newspaper had our family photo on it.

My brow raised in confusion as I look back at my dad who slammed his finger on a certain photo, it revealed one of the bruises I had after receiving a "punishment".

My heart drops and my blood runs cold as I realise what was next, no doubt the maid who put the make up on that day was fired and signed an NDA for everything but that didn't save me.

"All you do is ruin our name, drag it theough the mud with the media!" My father screams.

My heart raced as adrenaline started to pump through my body as I open my mouth to not be able to speak, i had no where to run but yet my body begged me to despite knowing that it would only worsen the situation.

"Do you not realise how special you are, Y/N Y/LN?!" He screeched.

I'm not special, I'm just a kid.

My fathers hand rises to strike me causing me to quickly squint my eyes closed, preparing for the pain ahead.