17

"Y/N?" Steven called out.

My eyes had changed from white to purple, the same as my fathers.

Then in what felt like in a blink of an eye, my hand hit Steven in the chest and pinned him to the chair of my car as I brought a knife to his throat causing his eyes to widen and him to start to panic as Layla tried to pull me off him.

Layla fighting only made it worse as it only made the dagger nearly hit Steven a few times until I elbowed her in the face, she fell off her bike as traffic started to build up behind us so I stabbed Steven in the shoulder and slammed on the accelerator.

"Y/N!" Steven called out.

My body winded up the window with the press of a button and started driving down roads that I hadn't learned yet but knew it wasn't the way to my father's work, I was trying to fight back for control but it seemed as if nothing was working as I was so new to this.

Suddenly, the car took a sharp turn and drifted whilst making a horrid noise and cause Steven to hit his head on the window of the car and scream in fear.

We were now outside of some sort of industrial looking area but it seemed familiar for some reason but that wasn't important right now, a person walked over to the window and I roll the window down slightly and grab it before placing it on the centre console and stepping out of the car.

"Y/N! Don't leave me!" I begged.

It clearly wasn't actually them and I knew all my begging was useless but I still wanted to at least attempt to help them come back to reality, I look at the screen on the car to see a link of some news article of sorts that had the name of 'Marc Spector' on it.

The same person on the passport?

Y/N had took my bag which was bad news but what made things worse was reading what was left on the screen of the car, my hear dropped as I read that this person had killed so many people in such a cruel way.

"Steven, listen to me. You have to give me control, that wasn't Y/N." Marc demanded.

He seemed angry, upset and as if he had a short temper already but that wasn't something new to me as he always had a short temper when he talked, it was like he thought he owned my body or something like that.

"I'm not giving you control, Marc." I refused.

The man rolled his eyes in an annoyed way as if to say 'seriously?'

"You don't understand Steven, this goes deeper than what you will understand. You NEED to give me control."

"After what I just read? I'm NEVER giving you control again, I'm never gonna sleep again! Do you hear me?!"

"Steven, you don't understand how much danger Y/N is-"

The door suddenly opened for Y/N's glowing purple eyes to be staring at me blankly as Arthur gave them a radio which made me realise that someone gave them a radio for them to listen in on me, I turn to look at the reflection in the mirror to see that they were staring at Y/N in a concerned way.

Y/N wasn't themselves and it was clear, I had no idea how but I knew it was something to do with their parents.

"Apologies, I just wanted a better understanding of your situation. I hope Y/N's father was kind to you." Arthur spoke.

The temptation to punch this man for trying to lead Steven into a false feeling of a safe place was beyond words and it caused my eyes to flicker for a moment which caused them both to look at me for a moment, I gripped the gym bag that Steven had for Arthur to offer to take it which my father goes to hand him it.

Once his arm stretched out to give him the bag, I threw the arm backwards as Khonshu stood by the car and seemed impressed as my father gritted his teeth in pain as I just dislocated my arm.

Arthur raises a brow as my father tries to give him the bag again for me to dislocate my leg next causing my body to fall on my knees in pain, it seemed that Arthur caught onto what was happening as Khonshu seemed to be amused.

My eyes flickered for a moment until they returned to the bright white that I had causing Arthur's eyes to widen, followers of Ammit quickly restrained me but before Steven could get a word out Arthur quickly walked him away as I fought against them.

Steven and Arthur were sat and eating lentil soup when I stepped into the room with purple eyes and holding the scarab in my hand, it caught Arthur's attention who smiled as Steven looked at a reflective surface which caused my body to pause and watch him mutter too himself.

"What's his problem?" My father's voice asked through my body.

Steven seemed to recognise the voice and jump slightly at it to notice the purple eyes and doesn't seem to be as surprised, my hand extents to Arthur to reveal the scarab and he grins as Steven suddenly stands and snatches it out of my hands.

That was Marc, Steven didn't chose to act in that way and wasn't in control at that spilt moment.

"Steven." Arthur warned.

My body remained stood as it was whilst the followers of Ammit started to slowly circle us, it was something out of a horror move.

"If any of you touch them, I will personally ensure you never see the light of day and drag you to the sands of Duat myself." I threaten.

Arthur and Steven's head snap to look at me as my eyes remained a purple glow but Steven smiles slightly to see how protective I was being of him, I guess this is what it was like for Marc before he left me and everything else.