11

"I don't even have my licence-" Steven huffed.

"You- WHAT?" I screamed.

Tires were heard screeching behind us and I looked behind us to see that they were following us in different shaped cars but it was clearly Arthur whilst my fathers car with him inside was at the back, this caused my heart to drop but I quickly shook my head and took a deep breath.

Ok, Steven will need a lot of help as he is not good at combat.

Well neither was I until I went into god mode or some bullshit like that, I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes to open them again and look in the mirror to see they were glowing again.

"Bugger, there's so many of them!" Steven continued to rant.

He glanced to me and noticed the pupils of my eyes being the bright white again and seemed concerned but tried to keep his eyes on the road whilst checking on what I was doing, his concern was cut but not practical in this situation and without Marc I was the best option here.

Steven kept rambling then took a sharp turn on the corner causing me to clutch onto something to make sure I didn't lose my balance but I ended up pulling the glove box out, whoops I guess.

His eyes glance at me again to see I was just holding a glove box in my hand as if it was nothing which caused his eyes to widen like mine had, I took a deep breath as he took another turn as I stabilised myself.

Horns blared from behind us causing me to stand but Steven grabbed my arm and quickly gave me some puppy dog eyes as if to beg me to stay sat, it was cute to see him worry for me but I knew I was the stronger one for now.

Steven nearly crashed into the chicken van in front of us causing the car behind us to bump into us on purpose, I stood by the side of Steven as the next turn came and drifted slightly on the edge of the hill on the next turn and overtook the woman with the van full of chickens.

Of course she flipped us off but that doesn't matter at this moment but Steven scoffed and replied with "Charming".

The other cars soon overtook the lady too then started shooting at the back of the van with the glass panels which luckily didn't hurt either of us, the man then jumped onto the van to open the right door to step in only for me to make a sharp turn causing him to stumble.

I left Steven to continue driving for now and stepped into the separate part of the van for the man to leap at me and slam my head into the console of the cupcake van, I struggled against him as Steven then shoved a cupcake in his face as he hoped to resolve it in a non-violent way.

Then another car pulled to the side of us and aimed their gun at Steven's head causing his eyes to roll back, Marc then did something that I couldn't see but the man soon let go of me as I dropped to the floor and caught my breath.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" He shouted.

I turn to him and he looks at me to see my eyes to return to the bright white for me to nod, I was starting to get this thing under control but there was still so much to learn.

Khonshu would have to help.

Steven then returns and drops the gun out of his hand and gasps in both shock and horror but I caught the gun, I pulled myself up after I had caught my breath causing Steven to look at the back of the van only to scream from seeing the dead man.