16

I open the invitation to the wedding again and fall to my knees to sob harder as I sink into a ball, loving Marc had never been easy and it was feeling as if he was leaving behind recently.

There was a man that looked like Marc and was in all black hospital clothes or something but I tried to ignore him as my tears stung my eyes, I pulled myself back to my feet and slam my head into the wall out of frustration.

I threw the invitation to the floor for it to land close to the all-black clothed Marc who looked at it and read what was on the card, I didn't notice and instead grabbed a pillow to throw it across the room.

Then another pillow, then another pillow, then the suit I was going to wear and then I collapsed to my knees again as I continued to sob my eyes out.

I was meant to be happy for Marc, yet here I was sulking that I couldn't have him.

I was selfish.

My father and mother was attending the wedding with me in hopes of talking me out of leaving him and dropping my obsession with him, there was a knock at the door and I stood up and opened the door without bothering checking who it was.

"Y/N? What happened? Your room-" Marc spoke, shocked.

My eyes were bloodshot and my eyes were still allowing tears to stream whilst my room was clearly a mess as the version of him dressed in black stepped over to see what was happening, he seemed confused and didn't recognise himself but my judgement clouded my mind and didn't care for him at the moment.

"I'm going home, I hope your wedding goes well." I spit out.

There was an aggressive tone to it and it was clear to Marc I was angry at him and he wasn't sure why, it hurt him to see me like this but I only hated this when people saw me like this as it happened fairly often but I just hid it.

Marc didn't know how to respond and I soon slammed the door to then lean against the door and start sobbing again, Marc could hear my sobs but couldn't do anything other than worry for me.

He knew my parents would be no hope and was worried it was something to do with them but it was to due to him breaking my heart in reality, I never saw much of him anymore and never wanted to confess to him in hopes of doing it at a later date when we had re-bonded more.

Another hour or two passes and there was another knock on the door with the dark-clothed Marc had watched me for a while, I sluggishly stand up and shuffle towards the door and open it to see my father.

He looked at me up and down in confusion before stepping in my room and closing the door behind me, I was too tired to listen to the rant that came before it so took off my belt and handed it to him.

"What happened?" My father asks, taking the belt.

I doubted that he didn't know and probably knew why I was in this state but I was tired and didn't want to loop around this anymore, I sighed and locked eyes with me.

"I'm in love with Marc, though he doesn't love me. Clearly."

-

Steven was screaming something and I stepped into the room for him to dart out so I quickly ran after him for the lights to start powering on as Khonshu starting walking towards us, Steven grabbed my hand and ran as he dragged me behind him whilst carrying a gym bag or something close to his chest.

We continued to run whilst I remained silent and confused until we came to Khonshu again and he slowly turns to look at us, it was scary due to how tall he was as he was nearly touching the lights.

Khonshu said something and it caused Steven to scream and drag me out of the building.

He dragged me out of the building before tripping over something and falling into the road causing me to panic and my eyes to glow, there was a motorbike driving towards him and didn't seem to be able to stop it time so I knocked it over using some from of telekinesis.

The woman fell off the bike and landed on their hands and knees above Steven, her gaze turned to look at me and her jaw fell to the floor when she recognised me but also from the whole glowing eyes thing.

"Y/N?" She gasped.

Oh no, it's Layla.

Layla quickly stood up and Steven stood up not long after her so I quickly walked over to her bike to make sure it still worked, as much as we didn't like each other it didn't mean I should ruin her property.

"Marc?" Layla gasped again.

Steven and Layla talk as I check on her bike to conclude it was fine and turn to look at my car and Layla followed my eyes for her jaw to drop on the floor again, I understood it was a really expensive car but I hated reactions like that but that was because I was used to seeing cars like mine everyday.

"We'll talk at your flat." I signed to Steven.

Steven nodded then told Layla the plan who seemed hesitant but agreed as I let Steven sit in the passenger seat of my car, he sat in silence as he twiddled his thumbs as my eyes were focused on the road until I slammed the brakes which caused him to hold onto me for dear life.

He looks out of the windshield to see nothing there but my eyes were glowing telling him something was wrong, Layla was behind us and was confused so drove to the side of the car and tried to look through the window but it was tinted so Steven rolled it down with a touch of a button.

"What happened?" Layla asked.

I could still hear them but I thought I saw Roro for a moment, it looked as if he was crossing the road in front of me or something and it caused me to panic and slam on the brakes.

"They just- I don't know! It isn't good!" Steven panicked.

The voices were becoming muffled as my mind started to feel less like my own and my hand started reaching for one of the daggers I had on me, I didn't doubt this was my father.