4

I woke up to being shaken in a panicked manner causing me to open my eyes slowly for it to stop, I heard them let out a sigh if relief as there was chatter behind the door.

"My head-" I groan.

Stevens face lit up at hearing my voice as his eyes widened at the realisation that he was the first person in this building to hear me, he seemed to be in more shock then me and I knew that it wasn't Marc by their body language and actions.

Marc did sometimes mention something about multiple personalities but never told me much about it, I wish he did now in this situation as I wanted to know more about it and it seemed Steven didn't know Marc due to not recognising me.

"Are you okay? We called 999 and-" Steven quickly spat out in his nervous British accent.

I wasn't paying much attention and instead stood up and tried to balance which caused Steven to stop talking and shoot up to offer support, it was clear that he was scared of me falling unconscious again but I weren't anymore.

"I can't- not back to my parents." I choke out in Arabic.

Steven looked at me confused as he clearly didn't understand or know Arabic though it was something I didn't expect him to understand, he tries to stop me from walking but I manage to push him off and step towards the door and grab hold ofvthe handle.

A tight grip grabbed my arm and pulled my hand off the door handle, I was greeted by Marc again.

"You tell me to never contact you again yet run to me? You say you hate me yet act as if you love me." I sigh.

Marc seemed unsure of what to say and froze in the spot as he struggled to speak for a moment, I roll my eyes and open the door causing me to instantly be greeted by a bunch of flashing lights in my face from photos being taken.

This caused my eyes to squint and to quickly close the door again whilst Marc seemed angry at the lack of privacy this museum was providing me, I turned on my phone to see that I had plenty of missed calls from my mum and messages of her screaming at how dumb I was.

Without a second thought, I threw my phone across the room in a fit of rage and stormed towards the window as Marc quickly checked on my phone that was still working somehow.

He looked at the home screen to see the messages and threats my mother and father had been sending me, if was like it clicked for him how I would complain of being in pain yet having no psychical signs of being in the pain I claimed due to my parents valuing their reputation over their child.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Marc demands, putting my phone in his pocket.

I didn't notice him pocket my phone but instead was struggling to open the window to escape this hell hole, Marc steps towards me and grabs my arm and turns me to look at me.

"Answer me, Y/N." He further demands.

I push Marc's hand off me and return to struggling to open the window as I was starting to lose hope for this, Marc rolled his eyes and opened the window knowing that it wouldn't help me as there was no safe way down.

My head poked out of the window then I turned up and paused for a moment to think before standing in the window frame, it causedarc to panic as I leaped up and gripped the outskirt on the wall and latched into it whilst he watched me with a pale face.

I shuffle until there was another chance to drop down slightly, then repeated until I reached the ground to see a bus about to arrive at the stop causing me to sprint towards it whilst Marc called out to me.

It wasn't long until Steven took control to see Y/N running towards the bus, he was unsure of what had happened and guessed it was some kind of panic that made him forget.

"Bollocks." Steven sighed.