1

before this actually starts cause ik y'all don't be reading tags and shit foreal👹
this will contain a poly relationship...the relationship will be made up of two girls and a boy😀
and it'll be such thing as 'age regression' in here
and i won't  be having a faceclaim for every single character in this book😭
now if your not into those kinda books just gone head and leave-

the relationship will be made up of two girls and a boy😀and it'll be such thing as 'age regression' in hereand i won't  be having a faceclaim for every single character in this book😭now if your not into those kinda books just gone head and leave-

jahzara

"jahzara! hurry up before i'm late!"abena yelled at me and i smacked my lips.

"i'm coming! i'm fixing my ice coffee!" i yelled back as i poured in the creamer and quickly mixed it with my straw.

"really??" she asked as she stepped into the kitchen.

abena was 5'6,  lightskin and had a ginger colored afro, her lips are full and always covered in lipgloss. she wore lashes that were never too extra or too little.

i placed the lid on then took a long sip feeling the drink starting to affect my body,"we ready!" i said and she shook her head as we left her house.

we got into her ford expedition and she handed me the aux card as she pulled out the driveway, i connected my phone and hit shuffle.

What if I cheated? (What if I cheated?)
What if I was out creeping? (What if I was out creeping?)

started coming from her speakers and i watched as she glanced over at me before turning the radio up.

"disappear for the weekend don't let you know when i'm leaving" she started off singing ass she took a quick right down a backroad.

i took another sip of my coffee before i rolled down my window and started singing,"what if i was disloyal put other niggas before you but i still claimed that i'm for you" i sung taking my phone out.

"see what if i gave yo pussy away! let another nigga see how it taste!?" she sung loudly scaring me a lil.

"you felt that a lil too much chile..." i mumbled then her phone started ringing and she answered it putting it on speaker.

"hello-"

"where the hell you at?!" i heard a male voice come through the phone.

"first offff what we not finna do is yell...yo plane just landed sir." she said rolling her eyes and i laughed some before finishing my coffee off.

i gotta get some more...

"yeah yeah- hurry up i gotta piss."

"pee at the airport." she said in a duh tone.

"i'll pass...i just wanna see my people after all this time man." he said and you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"well im close mosi." she said into the phone.

"call me when you here." he said then hung up.

"that's the bestie?" i asked and she nodded her head.

she has been telling me for the past two weeks, one of her old friends had left around time  they graduated highschool for personal reasons and now he's moving back to america.