20

mosi

mosi

"imma real life choke the fuck outta you." jahzara spat at makena.

i shook my head as i blew out smoke through my nose, we was currently at makena house but she fasho had made jahzara mad as hell.

"you over doing it i'm not even-"

"YOU ENTERTAINING THE BITCH AND YALL USE TO DATE! BE FUCKIN FOREAL!" jahzara yelled walking away from makena.

"how? you act like i'm tryna see the bitch or sumn." makena said and jahzara looked over at her slowly.

"do she know you gotta boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"i'm not-"

"it's a yes or no." jahzara cut her off and makena rolled her eyes before responding.

"no." makena said and jahzara threw her hands up in the air.

"if you hadn't been through my phone, wouldn't even be having this argument right now..." makena mumbled and i mugged her.

"my nigga i was using yo phone and she text you while i was holding it..." i said sitting up in my bed.

"so technically i wasn't going through shit." i snapped shaking my head.

i was trying not to get mad but lately makena was starting to piss me off.

"okay so i can't have friends now?"

"NOT WIT YO EX DUMMY! you've been having friendly ass conversations wit this bitch on the daily and yeen tell neither one of us...it's giving you tryna be sneaky." jahzara said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

her leg was bouncing and she kept cracking her knuckles over and over,"yo fingers gonna break stop." i mumbled kicking her back and she side eyed me.

shit i was laying down tryna chill and muthafuckas wanna text they exes and shit.

i put out my blunt then looked over at makena who eyes were low- wait a minute.

"makena...why yo eyes real low."

"i've only smoked weed mosi don't start." she said and i only nodded.

"my bad you wanna be the next bobby and shit.." i mumbled.

"fuck you say?"

next thing i knew makena was in my face,"makena back up bruh cause you put yo hands on me, i'm knocking yo jaw loose." i snapped mugging her.

"nah cause it's like it's gang up on makena day or sumn...if y'all wanna be in a relationship without me-"

"don't start that cause ain't nobody say nun near that, i'm just tryna see why you've been texting yo ex behind our backs...cause yeen tell us shit and the bitch don't know you already in a relationship." jahzara said making her step back from me.