25

makena hovered over jahzara and kissed and sucked on zara's neck making sure to leave marks on her skin

mosi was taking off his clothes as he watched his girls kiss and feel on each other, and he didn't believe it was possible but his dick started getting even harder.

jahzara dress had already been pulled off by makena, and jahzara helped makena take off her skirt and crop top.

makena pushed jahzara's legs back and stared down at her wet folds, noticing everywhere was smooth and hairless, she leaned down and began sloppily licked on her clit while pushing two fingers inside of zara.

jahzara arched her back off the bed as her hand went to the back of makena's head pushing her face further inbetween her legs.

mosi made makena arch her back as she flicked her tongue against jahzara's clit, mosi leaned down and started eating makena from the back.

he slipped his fingers inside of her and started fingering her at a face pace while she moved back against his fingers.

makena moaned onto jahzara's clit making zara moan out loud then she started cumming on makena's tongue.

"there you go mama..." makena cooed as she rubbed jahzara's clit and zara whined as she started squirting onto the sheets.

makena soon came into mosi's mouth making her lose her arch, she moved to where she could sit on top of jahzara's mouth.

mosi got inbetween jahzara's legs and rubbed her clit making jahzara quickly close her legs,"unt unt keep 'em open fa me." mosi spoke lowly as he stroked his dick and rubbed it against her clit.

she moaned at the feeling then grabbed makena's thighs pulling her down to where she could suck on makena's clit.

makena let out a gasp as jahzara sucked on her clit and found a way to slip two fingers inside of her,"fuckkk jahzara.." makena moaned as jahzara slowly sucked on her clit.

makena reached down and started playing with jahzara's nipples while mosi slowly pushed his dick inside of jahzara.

jahzara moaned onto makena's clit as mosi moved his hips at a slow pace, making sure jahzara was feeling every inch of him.

jahzara gripped onto makena's thighs tightly as she slipped her tongue inside of makena.

makena looked up at mosi who was already looking at her, mosi continued thrusting into jahzara but picked up his pace and grabbed makena's neck.

he brought makena into a kiss while he used his other hand to apply pressure on jahzara's lower stomach making zara's legs shake at the new feeling going through her body.

the small action had her feeling more sensitive and she felt every thrust mosi was giving to her, makena had already came onto jahzara's tongue as mosi tongued her down not once slowing down his thrusts. jahzara quickly started creaming on mosi's dick.