8

mosi

mosi

"unt unt let mosi roll that, sorry but his blunts don't be as loose." jaylyn said grabbing the rolling paper from zae.

"wrong as hell, not too much on my bae." marie said but knew she also agreed.

"anyways..here." marshay said handing me some weed that was already broken up.

"feel like y'all just fuck wit me for my rolling skills." i said shaking my head.

my phone went off a few times making me check it.

makena: you've heard from jahzara lately?

-ever since that day when i pulled up and she was there i haven't

makena: i might've messed up...

-wym?

makena: before you came i had just got done eating her out...

-sooo how you mess up?

makena: she's seen us make out mosi, she probably thinks you'd be mad or sumn 🤦🏾‍♀️

-why would i?

makena: for once think like a logical person, not the first thought that comes to every person head is 'oH iLl jUsT daTe botH of eM'

-ight you right

makena: i gotta go tho i'm at this event wit my auntie

-tell her i said wassup

makena: she said come by and see her, she miss yo sexy ass

-tell her i got her tmrw🤣

with that i put my phone up and started rolling while marshay did the same until abena came into the room.

"damn you've been here?" zae asked.

they started talking while i rolled a good 3 blunts for them before looking up, marshay had did 4.

fast ass hands.

abena was sitting down beside marshay and had her legs in her lap.

"soo....when y'all started?" marie asked looking over at them.

marshay and abena looked at each other before laughing,"what you mean when we started?" marshay asked as she lit the end of a blunt and i did the same to one i had rolled.

"we just vibing wit each other right now." abena said making marshay nod her head as she blew out smoke.

i took a few puffs and soon started zoning out.

i want both makena and jahzara, i miss what me and makena had before i moved but i'm also staring to want jahzara around me more.

i passed the blunt to jaylyn who was beside me and i noticed him side eye me.