11

jahzara

jahzara

these past few weeks wit mosi and makena haven't been too bad or anything actually.
so far we've really been able to understand how this relationship will go.

"imma come get you, okay?" abena said and i nodded my head taking her off pause.

"so we going shopping??" i asked and she nodded her head.

"marshay...get up." i heard her say and i shook my head as marshay groaned in response.

"stupid ass inna weed coma." abena said making me laugh.

"lemme know when you outside." i said and she nodded her head before hanging up.

i groaned before pulling myself outta bed and went to my bathroom, i fixed up my makeup...retouching on certain spots.

i put on a few necklaces and made sure i looked good in the mirror before my phone started ringing,"fat mama." i heard mosi's voice and i looked down at the screen.

"what jabulani?" i asked shaking my head, he stared at the screen for a few seconds.

"stop playing wit me."

soon enough makena joined the call and i could see she was at the gym.

"imma text y'all when i leave here." she said and i bit my lip.

"okay you look fine as hell makena." i said and she looked at the screen.

"girl i will eat yo pussy till yo stomach cave in don't play wit me." she said shaking her head then hung up.

"what you getting ready for?" mosi asked as i fixed my baby hairs.

"finna go to the mail wit abena." i said and he nodded his head.

"i'm finna head over to zae's crib inna minute, want me to pick you up from the mall?" he asked and i shrugged.

"i'll text you when to come." i said and he nodded his head.

"you look good as fuck tho foreal...you better be rejecting bitches left and right." he said mugging the screen and i laughed some.

"i promise i'll be rejecting bitches left and right." i said and watched a small smile appear on his face.

"okay shawty imma let you go, have fun and be safe."

"okay jabu-"

"bye jahzara." he said before hanging up.

"sassy ass..." i mumbled before sending him the middle finger.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"soo how you and marshay doing?" i asked as i sipped on the blue slushy i bought.

"weee- we good foreal the other day i almost beat her ass tho..." she said.

"why?"

"cause her damn ex texting her on insta and shit, talking shit about whoever yo new bitch is tell her we can fight...babygirl i don't dog walk bitches for dumb ass reasons." abena said with her face scrunched up.