7

jahzara

jahzara

"oh oh cause i thought some bitches that needed makeup to look pretty said sumn...my sista?? could nevaaaa." marshay dragged out putting the camera one me and i laughed some before throwing up a random gang sign.

"you better throw up the right shit, would've knocked yo head off." she said looking over at me and i rolled my eyes.

"comeee onnn!!" i yelled as i grabbed the gun from under the seat.

"niggas start working for that lil license and now it's all they wanna do..." she mumbled making me smack my lips.

i happily skipped towards the door then walked through the front door,"heyy rob." i said to the dude at the front.

"sup zara..." he said keeping his eyes on the computer infront of him.

he was apart of the whole gang business and made sure shit was going straight.

"you here to practice some more?" he asked pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"yes sir." i said leaning over the counter and looking at his computer screen.

"okay move yo big ass head back." he said and i moved back.

"not too much."

"c'mon zara." marshay said and i quickly waved bye to rob then followed marshay.

"remember what i taught you before?" she asked and i nodded my head as i stood in front of the target.

"ight i want 4 headshots, the rest body shots." she said and i nodded my head as i held the gun up and made sure the safety was off.

i turned my beam off just to see how good i'd aim without, i locked my elbows in place and let out 5 shots back to back.

"I DID IT!" i yelled seeing all five hit the forehead area of the target.

"good job baby sis!" she said holding her hand up and i quickly high-fived her and laughed some.

"damn man..." marshay said as she looked at the target and crossed her arms.

"what is it?"

"just damn....your really growing up and shit.." she said like she was staring off into space.

"aye...don't starry that emotional shit." i said placing my hand on her shoulder and she laughed shrugging my shoulder off.

"i can't help it...you know after that shit went down wit mom-"

"marshay. please." i said trying not to let the flashbacks come back to my head.

"my bad." she said shaking her head then grabbed the gun from me.

"we done for today." she said making me groan.

"pleaseee just a few more runs?" i asked and she shook her head.