5

jahzara

jahzara

"thank you poohhhh." i said to mosi as i hugged him.

"getcho ass off me.." he mumbled pushing me back.

it's been a few weeks since we been to the arcade and we've all been getting closer.

i actually ended up at mosi's house because he told me my wig came in, even tho i told him to have it delivered to my dads house.

"so you don't like it?" i asked frowning and he stared down at me.

"it's nice but ion like how much it was for a piece of hair." he said and i shrugged.

"it's called being high maintenance and having a father who spoiled you your whole life." i said as i ran my fingers through the hair.

"why you got this on still??" he asked messing with the melt band around my head.

"it's to make sure my lace fully melts." i said and he nodded.

"i seen another one you might like actually." he said sitting on the edge of his bed.

i sat beside him and looked closely at his phone as he scrolled,"this one." he said clicking a wig that was blue.

"ouuu it's actually nice..." i said as i scrolled between the length choices.

"you should get it for me." i said and he pursed his lips together.

"shit when you want it??" he asked and i smiled.

"inna few months." i said and he nodded.

"it'll be sitting in my cart until then." he said then looked at me.

i stared back at him and it stayed like this for a few minutes,"you beautiful...you know that? with or without makeup you still bad as hell." he said and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"thank you.." i said smiling and he laughed some.

he better stop before i rub this coochie across his face-

he pushed my hair back and this time we was just staring at each other, i noticed his cheeks starting to turn red.

i ran my finger tips over the red tint on his cheek and he leaned into my touch closing his eyes...i just stared at his face.

for once he really looks relaxed...and just content.

his phone ringing knocked him out the trance he was in, he grabbed my hand from his face and held it in his hand.

he grabbed his phone and placed it to his ear,"yooo..." he started and i just looked off into space.

what was that?

why did i get this weird feeling in my stomach...

maybe it's the stomach bug-

"zara." i blinked a few times and looked at him.