3

one week later

jahzara

"shawtyyyy!!" mosi yelled as i walked into his house.

"yo hair look nice." he said as i rubbed my eyes and i nodded my head.

"you just waking up??" he asked and i shook my head.

"i've been up since this morning and ain't had no iced coffee..." i mumbled as i sat on his couch.

"well...hurry up and do my hair." he said pointing at the stuff beside me.

i ain't even notice when i sat down,"hurry up and sit down then." i said mugging him and he rolled his eyes.

he sat down between my legs, i snatched off the bonnet from his head and threw it across the living room.

"alright bitch not too much." he mumbled and i used the comb to pop his head.

"ion know who the hell you calling a bitch." i said as he rubbed the spot i hit.

i could tell his hair had already been washed so i grabbed a his tie putting most of his locs in a high ponytail. i separated the first row at the back of his head from the rest of his hair.

i grabbed the loc gel and placed it on the top of each of them then started parting again and using the comb to retwist the parts.

"how much imma owe you for this?" he asked as he pulled out his phone.

"$30." i said as i continued sectioning his locs.

the next thing he did kinda surprised me, he grabbed my legs putting them over his shoulder and sat up straight.

i paused what i was doing and just had to stare at his nappy ass head,"you stopped working ma'am." he said and i just kept doing his hair.

hell at least the position comfortable, he reached up and started rubbing my legs.

"you being touchy..." i said as i started on the next row.

"does it feel good yes or no."

"yes-"

"okay shut up then." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"that mouth." i mumbled then accidentally on purpose yanked one of his locs hard as fuck.

"ouch- chill out." he said rubbing the spot and i laughed some before yawning.

"you don't want no double twist or barrel braids?" i asked and he shook his head.

"just re twist em." he said and i nodded.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

i sat on the kitchen counter and watched the coffee come from the machine until my phone dinged, i grabbed it and checked the notification.