22

jahzara

jahzara

"TAKE THEM!" makena yelled as she chased me around my dads house.

"fuck no!" i yelled back as i went into my bedroom and locked the door.

mosi and marshay was sitting on my bed playing gta on my playstation.

mosi and makena had finally meet my dad but he left so now it's just us and marshay.

"you so stubborn." marshay said as makena knocked on my door.

"one of y'all open this door so she can take her damn medicine!" makena yelled.

"i ain't getting up." mosi said with his eyes focused on the tv.

"shittt me either." marshay said as she checked her phone.

i went to my connected bathroom and took my birth control pills then makena popped up beside me,"you better not have fucked up my lock." i said mugging her.

she rolled her eyes and handed me the bottle of iron pills, i huffed before throwing two in my mouth and swallowed them dry.

"was that so hard?" makena asked as she shut the bathroom door.

"yes-" she cut me off pressing her lips onto mines.

she grabbed the back of my thighs and placed me onto the sink, she grabbed my neck and pushed me back against the mirror.

"makena- nooo." i said pushing her hand back.

"c'mon just a lil bit.." she whispered as she started kissing on my neck.

i slowly opened my legs and she started unbuttoning my jeans then reached inside my panties and started rubbing my clit.

i was getting wetter by the second as she pulled my shirt up, and i didn't have on a bra, she started sucking on my nipple as she slipped a finger inside of me.

i bit down on my lip as her tongue circled around my nipple over and over again,"makena...." i moaned softly.

"yes ma?" she said as she took her finger out of me then helped me off the sink.

she turned me around and made me bend over the sink as she pulled my jeans down.

i watched her get down on the ground and my eyes quickly shut when she started eating me from the back, i covered my mouth as she sucked on my clit.

i felt rubbing on my ass as she slipped her tongue inside my pussy, moving and twisting it in ways i didn't even know were possible.

my eyes rolled back as she rubbed my clit at a fast pace.

i looked over at the door, happy as hell it was locked but the game was loud as hell and i'm sure they were distracted as hell playing it.

"gone head and cum for me baby." she said lowly, but loud enough for me to hear.