55

jahzara sat on the chair infront of the bed with her legs spread open as rubbed her clit while watching kyson deliver hard strokes to mosi

"f-fuck..." mosi moaned as his nails scratched at kyson's back.

"hold that shit pa.." kyson said being able to tell mosi was about to cum.

mosi shut his eyes tightly as they watered, kyson had one of his legs over his shoulder and the other laying down.

over the time frame of them having sex, kyson made both jahzara and mosi very flexible when it came down to it.

"i-i can't kyson." mosi said as his eyes started rolling back.

"what the fuck, i just tell you?" kyson asked wrapping his hand around mosi's neck.

"okayyy- slow down!" mosi said as kyson picked up his pace and repeatedly hit his spot.

jahzara slipped her fingers inside of herself and found herself getting wetter by the sounds of mosi's and kyson's moans.

she slowly fingered herself seeing her cream appear on her fingers making her moan while looking back the scene infront of her.

"gone head and cum.." kyson gritted out tightening his grip on mosi's neck.

mosi let out a loud moan feeling his nut shooting out of him onto his stomach and kyson's stomach.

kyson wiped the cum up with his fingers and placed them in mosi's mouth, making him suck on them.

kyson closed his eyes and let out a groan before nutting inside mosi,"shit.." mosi whined lowly feeling kyson fill him up.

kyson pulled out and watched his cum leak out of mosi's hole,"push it out..." kyson said lowly and watched even more spill out of mosi.

"mama..come on." kyson said and jahzara slowly got up and made her way to them.

kyson picked her up and laid her on top of mosi, making her arch her back.

she was chest to chest with mosi, mosi smiled before grabbing her throat and brought her into a sloppy tongue kiss.

jahzara let out a moan feeling kyson lick up and down her slit before sucking on her clit, she jumped some feeling a cold liquid on her ass.

"relax mama.." kyson said as he spread the lube around her hole before turning his attention back to the wetness between her legs that was running down her thighs.