2

same day

jahzara

jahzara

i finished my tacos when i heard another voice in the living room.

"makenaaa- hell nah where the fuck yo ass been?!" i heard zae yell making me laugh.

"leave that girl alone...come with me." i heard jaylyn say.

jaylyn came in the kitchen with who i'm guessing is makena behind him.

i stared at her for a few minutes then got up and placed my plate into the sink, being careful to stay out there way.

"wait y'all haven't meet, jahzara...makena- yeah makena use to hang wit mosi, jaylyn, abena, marshay and i until she decided to ghost people." jaylyn said looking makena up and down.

"i'm sorryyy i just had to take a breakkk." makena said hugging jaylyn who hugged her back.

"but for more then a year? girl i thought you cut us off." jaylyn said and she shook her head no.

"i could never do that to y'all." she said then her eyes shifted to mines, and i actually took time to stare back at her.

" she said then her eyes shifted to mines, and i actually took time to stare back at her

(makena)

"how old are you??" she asked making me snap out my daze.

"19." i said and started playing with the bracelets around my wrist.

"ohh...i'm 23."  she said and i nodded my head.

"you should have my number, i'm finna start hanging out with y'all more anyways." she said and i placed my phone in her hand.

she quickly put her number in and handed my phone back with a smile making me also smile,"hey! they tryna go and do some shit." zae said walking in the kitchen with marie behind him.

"marrieeee." i dragged out and she laughed walking over to me and hugged me making me hug her back.

"you smell good." i mumbled against her shoulder and inhaled her scent.

"thank you- stop sniffing me like a dog girl." she said backing up and i laughed.

"YALL! i know what we can do!" abena said and we all hesitantly looked at her.