13

makena

makena

"you look pretty as fuck..." jahzara said as she rubbed all on me.

"thank you baby." i said grabbing her neck then pulled her down to kiss me.

swear i love being around this girl

"how you've been feeling tho?" i asked and she shrugged.

"i've been good-"

"i'm talking about in what we got going on so far..." i said.

"i actually like what we got going on...you know you and mosi both try your best to equally distribute your attention to one another and me." she said making me smile, glad i was actually doing something right.

i zoned back in as she reached underneath my shirt and started playing with my nipples,"baby what you-"

"shhh..." she said with an innocent smile before pulling my shirt up and over my head.

she got down in between my legs and pulled my boxers i had on off, i watched her the whole time while biting my lip.

she pushed my legs back and started off slowly flicking her tongue against my clit, i let out a soft moan when she started sucking on it then slid two fingers inside of me.

"ouuu shit..." i moaned out loud as she moved her fingers at a fast pace, you could easily hear the squelching throughout the room.

she moved down replacing her fingers with her tongue and rubbed on my clit at a fast pace,"yall- oh." i heard mosi say as he opened the door.

i couldn't even move due to jahzara having me pinned down by my waist with her arm wrapped around me.

"bye jabulani." she said before going back down and sucking on my clit.

i heard a loud smack and jahzara moaned onto my clit sending vibrations to my core,"fuck- jahzara!" i semi-yelled as she twisted her fingers inside of me hitting my spot.

i looked over at mosi and could see he was eating her out from the back and jerking himself off,"fuckkk- i'm finna cum baby.." i said while grabbing the back of her head and grinded against her mouth.

she moved her fingers faster and moaned onto my clit making me cum on her hand, i moved from underneath her and sat up to kiss her.

mosi was fingering and licking on her clit at the same time making her moan into my mouth.

she sucked on my tongue making me moan into the kiss, i grabbed her neck and she immediately moaned as i tightened my grip.

"nasty ass..." i heard mosi say before smacking her ass.

"shit- i'm finna cumm!" she said outloud before moaning and grabbing my face to continue the kiss.

𖧷𖧷𖧷