51

6 months later...

"this shit for the birds

"this shit for the birds." mosi complained as kyson fixed the collar on his shirt.

"honestly- i've heard more complaints from you then jahzara this whole pregnancy.." kyson said shaking his head.

"guess yo sperm really won huh?" kyson asked while mosi slipped his shoes on.

the boys both had on ripped jeans that were white and t-shirts that were a light shade of brown on with matching jordans.

today jahzara was 5 months pregnant and they had been going to the best and most expensive doctors to make sure her pregnancy went well...and so far it was, only con was frequent check ups.

"awe yall look like some baby daddies...i could cry.." jaylyn said fanning his face.

"your so dramatic."  amos said throwing his arm over jaylyn's shoulder.

marie and abena were helping jahzara finish getting ready,"this stomach always in the damn way." jahzara huffed making marie laugh.

"you only got 4 more months girly." she said as she blended out the makeup on jahzara's face.

jahzara had on a two piece, an off- the -shoulder top that stopped right above her stomach and a skirt that had a spilt in it that came to her thigh and it reached all the way down to her ankles. it was a mocha color and she had on white slides.

"look at your belly button." abena said poking jahzara's belly button that was now an outie.

"move." jahzara laughed before standing up.

she looked in the mirror and stared over her appearance before smiling.

she had in a jet black, body wave wig that came down to her ass and had a side part with soft edges.

"oh my god imma cry i feel like a proud mother." marshay said staring at her sister.

"your dramatic love." jahzara said as she walked over to marshay and hugged her.

marshay hugged her sister back and rocked them side to side for a few seconds before rubbing her stomach.

"my niece in there turning up and shit." marshay said as the baby started kicking her hand.

"she loves acting up when somebody touch my stomach." jahzara said laughing.

last month they had a gender reveal, it was something small with just their friend group.

they had a small basketball that had the color powder inside of it once it hit the ground, they got kyson to do a slam-dunk and all the pink powder went everywhere.

everyone was excited, especially kyson, he called the baby being a girl from the very first moment they found out jahzara was pregnant.

"i'm glad yo pregnancy been going well." marshay said making jahzara smile.