48

mosi jumped out of his sleep at the sound of glass shattering, he looked beside him and only saw kyson who was starting to wake up

"so you heard that too?" mosi asked quietly and kyson nodded his head.

gunshots started going off and they heard jahzara scream,"fuck no..." kyson mumbled as he got out of bed and mosi did the same.

mosi tossed one of his guns to kyson then made sure his was loaded as they quickly ran out the room and towards the sounds of glass and loud whispering.

"shut the fuck up before i kill you!"

"ow- get off me!" jahzara yelled before the person in a black ski-mask and clothes pressed the gun against her stomach.

"ain't even nun personal..." they whispered as they cocked the gun back.

"aye!" mosi yelled making them turn around.

they quickly shot jahzara in the stomach making kyson shoot them in the legs, just to get them down.

he knew for a fact mosi was gonna want to keep them and see who or where they came from.

"make sure he don't move!" mosi told kyson before throwing his gun down and going to jahzara.a am

"keep yo eyes open..." he said as he pulled jahzara onto his lap and started calling zae.

"my nigga it's-"

"shut up and bring marie...jahzara just got shot mane." mosi said as he took off his shirt and applied pressure to the wound on her stomach.

jahzara could barely feel anything, everything felt fuzzy and her hearing was going in and out.

she knew she was on mosi due to his scent, she felt tears cloud her already blurred vision.

kyson had whoever the person was tied up by now and had wrapped cloth around their legs to slow the bleeding, kyson quickly went over to mosi and jahzara.

mosi stood up and stayed on the phone while zae added marshay to the call and listened to him talk about what happened,"mama...keep yo eyes open." kyson said as he checked her pulse feeling it was still there.

"it's-"

"shhh save yo energy...you gonna be ight i promise." kyson said then went to check her wound.

the bullet was still on the surface and she wasn't bleeding as fast, kyson stared back at her as her eyes kept shutting and closing.

"jahzara keep yo eyes open." he said grabbing her face and she let out a groan as she started to feel the pain.

"th-they said they close.." mosi said before tugging at his locs.

"calm down pa." kyson said seeing how stressed and scared mosi was getting.