44

kyson 

kyson 

"hell nahhhh." mosi dragged as he stared at the tiger.

i laughed some as jahzara started playing with its cub, i decided for us all to go and do sumn different.

i found a person who works with exotic animals and made a day where we could come and see em.

"you wanna feed her?" the worker asked jahzara.

he handed jahzara a big ass baby bottle for the cub, the cub immediately jumped onto jahzara's lap and tried drinking from the bottle.

"next time imma do sumn that don't involve big ass animals...scary ass." i said putting my arm around mosi.

"mhm..." he mumbled then i felt him freeze up.

"what?"

"the tiger keep moving and shit..." he said and i laughed.

"chill for it sense you scared and attack yo ass."

"yeah i'm ready to go..." he said shaking his head.

"ight we gonna get sumn to eat after this anyways." i said as i moved his locs from out his face.

"stop touching me fucker.." he said before mushing my head.

"get fucked up." i said glaring at him.

"anyways..." mosi mumbled.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"you really mad??" i asked jahzara as i lead them inside a restaurant.

"yes the baby tiger was cute and even tried to follow me, and y'all wouldn't let me take it.." she mumbled as she held onto my hand.

"you'll be ight, you don't know nun about taking care of them type of creatures." mosi said.

"kill yoself." jahzara said mugging him and mosi flipped her off.

i shook my head and lead them to the table i had reserved for us,"ouuu this nice." jahzara said as she let my hand go and sat down.

"aye get up." i said mugging her.

she looked me up and down before getting up, i went over to the table and pulled out the chair for her then pushed it up when she sat down.

"you not doing that for me." mosi said with a straight face.

"either that, or i dick you down in public infront of all these people." i said mugging him.

"alright.." he mumbled as i pulled out his chair.

once we were all sat down, we looked at the menu and figured out what we wanted to eat.

"finna tear these crab legs up." jahzara said smiling.

"then gonna wonder why yo stomach hurting later." mosi shook his head and she shrugged.

"he ain't wrong ma, shit been fuckin wit yo stomach and you still eat anything in the world." i said shaking my head.