17

mosi

mosi

"so we going to the cousin house party...that got you hooked on drugs?" jahzara asked makena as we drove through traffic.

"something like that."

"ain't no something like that who party we on the way to?" jahzara asked sitting up in her seat.

i was in the back and was listening to them go back and forth,"jahzara bro you've been on my ass this whole time- i'm fuckin grown it'll be fine." she said and jahzara rolled her eyes.

"i didn't ask yo ass to go back and forth wit me anyways..." jahzara said looking out the window and turned her legs away from makena.

i made eye contact with makena through the rear view mirror,"what? you wanna add sumn too?"

"don't be getting smart, i ain't said shit this whole ride. if you wanna go over to moni house oh well." i said shrugging.

i was doing my best to trust her, but that attitude can really go.

i heard jahzara unbuckle her seatbelt then climbed into the back wit me,"damn you that mad?" i asked and she ignored me pulling out her phone.

"marie and 'nem said they already there." she said and makena nodded her head.

i shook my head, the tension in the car was thick as fuck.

i leaned back into the seat then i felt a hand in my pants making me quickly look at jahzara, she was using her other hand to scroll on her phone.

"what you-" i stopped once she slowly started jerking me off.

i leaned my head back as she speed up and rubbed her thumb over the tip spreading the pre-cum.

"jahzara- chill..." i mumbled trying to grab her wrist.

she stopped and looked at me from the corner of her eyes, i looked and could see her and makena making eye contact.

oh those sneaky bastards.

jahzara moved to infront of me as the car came to a stop, the front door opened and closed then the back door opened.

how we go from mad at the world to head- the world will never know.

i snapped back to reality feeling jahzara take my tip into her mouth, my toes instantly curled at the feeling as she slowly bobbed her head up and down.

i felt makena started massaging my balls, i looked down at them and makena was looking at me while biting her lip.

jahzara took me out her mouth and the both licked on either side of my dick and i groaned at the feeling closing my eyes, makena slowly jerked me off while jahzara started licking and sucking on my balls.

sumn new i ain't never experienced...

"you gonna nut for us daddy?" makena asked as she stared right at me.