21

mosi

mosi

"baby it's been a few days now..." jahzara said as she rubbed my face.

"i know...shit just brings back memories i be tryna forget about." i mumbled.

we was current at makena's aunt house, auntie g.

she was basically like my aunt also, plus she loves jahzara them meeting each other wasn't bad or awkward at all.

"she said the food would be done in 20 minutes." makena said coming into the room.

i nodded my head as i looked back at jahzara who was staring at me,"don't hold that shit in, it don't help keeping it in foreal jabulani." she said and i nodded my head.

"i hear you princess." i said then pecked her lips a few times.

she flipped off me then pulled makena down onto the bed,"y'all i'm bored." jahzara said outloud as she laid on the both of us.

her legs were across mines and she was laying on makena.

"can you drive?" i asked her and she nodded her head.

"lift up real quick." i said and she moved fully onto makena.

i patted my pockets and pulled out some money,"hmm it's a beauty supply store nearby, i'll call y'all when the food done foreal." i said and makena got up pulling jahzara with her.

"hmm..." i handed them both $200.

"damnnn so you got money money." jahzara said she spread the 50's.

"gone and spend it." i said shaking my head.

jahzara pecked my lips then left, when makena came to kiss me i grabbed her neck keeping her in place.

"behave..and i'm glad you ain't do no either shit foreal." i said and she nodded her head.

"it started making me lose weight and i ain't like that." she said as she stared at my lips.

"well that's good you recognized that shit ain't good for you....and you better be done wit it foreal this time makena, next time you take that shit imma beat yo fuckin ass." i said as i tightened my grip.

"okayyy mosi i can't breathe." she said tryna pull my hand away.

"that's the point...cause yo ass hardheaded ass don't listen." i said before letting her go.

she mugged me and rubbed her neck,"bitch ass nigga..." she mumbled tryna walk out but i quickly got up and threw her over my shoulders

"mosi!" she yelled as i walked into the living room.

"hush." i said before smacking her ass.

"imma beat yo ass later." she said once i put her down.

she walked out the front door and i went into the kitchen where auntie g was,"how you've been jabulani?"