19

jahzara

jahzara

"jabulani!" i yelled in his ear making him jump up, pulling out a gun aiming it at us.

he mugged me then looked over at makena who was standing beside me, makena had on an oversized hoodie and shorts.

i had on a t-shirt and black leggings,"y'all needa talk." i said crossing my arms.

he slowly sat up and looked high as hell,"wassup..." he mumbled rubbing his eyes and pushed the cover off him.

"so you just sleeping naked." makena said as we both stared at his dick which was currently on soft.

"awe gummy worm."

"stop saying shit out loud jahzara ." mosi said then squinted his eyes at us.

"how y'all get in my house?" he asked putting his gun back underneath the bed.

"baby my sister a criminal like y'all asses." i said throwing the cover over his lap.

"umm...i wanna apologize for that day at my house...i was out of it and i had took more shit when i promised you i was gonna stop and talk to you next time the urge was strong." makena said as she stared at mosi.

he stared back at her for a few seconds,"it's coo...i'm sorry for walking out like that but that shit just made me mad cause i remembered what happened before when that shit started getting bad makena...the shit scares me at times just thinking about it, ion wanna fuckin lose you like that." he said and she nodded her head looking down.

"now hug." i said making both of them smack their lips.

"he needa put draws on." makena said pointing at him.

mosi smirked before getting up, dick just swinging in the air and all.

it was now hard.

"don't act like yeen hugged me naked before." he said and she rolled her eyes tryna give him a side hug but he picked her up into a bear hug.

"take these shorts off and lemme fuck you." he said and she shook her head.

"put me down bastard." she said and he laughed putting her down.

he grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on,"have y'all ate?" he asked and we both shook our heads no.

"its one in the afternoon and y'all ain't ate..." he said and makena and i looked at each other.

"mane i'll cook yall sumn real quick." he said shaking his head.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"alright that's $75." i said to the dude hair who i just retwisted.

"keep the change." he said handing me $100.

he walked out and i saw him taking videos already,"niggas..." i mumbled walking back to my station.