Progress 7.5

Surprised? Yeah me too ╮(^▽^)╭
Just wanted to post another in celebration of me updating weekly. Maybe I'll do another double post depending on this chapters favoritism. If it reaches 50 stars, I'll do a double post this upcoming friday.

Good luck! (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

------------

Crossing a vast steaming desert, Nadain began to take the heat too hard, her vision blurred and her mouth felt like sand paper. The arm that had turned into jelly when hitting that tree was now a stump. Because of the lack of advanced technology and a healer not being included in her one man force team, her arm had to be amputated and veins burned closed with a glowing hot rock.

A punishment for messing with a demon, she was now terrified of being mad at the demon. And the demon knew it full well as it smirked along the whole ride in Nadain's head.

For the demon, she looked forward and laid down in the mind space she had created herself. Thinking back to a world where she was a dark cultivator and her companion beside her, and just behind them her beautiful black steed. How she missed those days.

This world will be one that I'll deviate from the story to a whole new level. The demon spoke as he noticed some desert beasts charge towards the dehydrated Female Lead and chuckled. This little world's child is finally at her breaking point.

The actual demon that was supposed to posses the female lead was supposed to give the her everything and make sure she grew to her full potential to eat her up in the end. It still abused her here and there by tormenting her sleep and hitting her with haunting hallucinations. Bringing up the powerlessness she felt when her father was killed and mother was kidnapped, never to be found again even after growing strong and exacting her revenge. Nadain had gone through so many tormenting hallucinations and nightmarish dreams of her fears and weaknesses that once she had met the Male Lead she was almost a husk.

But of course, due to "true love" she was able to regain her light in those brown eyes and get the demon extracted and placed into the unfit to rule king of Redore Kingdom. King Kaspar Redore, a pitiful King that was labeled as a heretic trying to bring down his own kingdom to aid the demon lord in conquering their entire world.

But that wasn't the case at all, sure he was evil to the bone, but in fact he was simply a puppet controlled by the shadows, he was weak minded and easily manipulated to bring their kingdom down to hell and "achieve" his dreams of living in a world where he held no responsibilities and drowned in both wealth, status and lust with his 20 concubines. And regretfully that didn't go as plan in the slightest. The puppet masters had planned the King's doom to the T, but in the end someone had come to stop them. And since they never revealed themselves, they weren't punished. The Main Leads came through with their rebellion forces, captured the puppet King, inserted the demon into him and threw him into the deepest part of the kingdom's dungeon.

[Master, the soul is near by, somehow it escaped my sensors and is currently heading our way, it will reach us in three days.] Nelli spoke up with a surprised tone.

Why? Shouldn't he not know of me until later when we first meet, or is his soul evolving? The demon spoke, confused.

[I also am not aware of the circumstances, but it might be due to his soul growing stronger with each world he's gone through like master has.] Nelli spoke its own thoughts.

If that's the case then the female lead won't be broken like I'd want her to, and she'll be saved yet again. The demon said with a frown. There's always some outside force helping these halo holding bastards.