Chapter 22 Obsessed

Gavin had arrived without notice, his obvious distaste clearly in his tone when seeing the used-up toy on his elder brother.

"Little brother, what brings you here?" Isaac smirked, his eyes holding not a single bit of amusement in them.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." He said as his eyes never once leaving the little boy on his Isaac's lap. "You can get off now." A dangerous gleam crossed his dark eyes.

"We saw each other a few hours ago..." Isaac raised a brow as he tightened his grip around Angel's waist when he tried getting off. "Don't tell him what to do, only I get to do that." He gave a mischievous smirk as he laid his cheek on Angel's shoulder and looked towards Gavin.

"You and I both know how mother didn't let us play with dirty things." Gavin stepped forward, his face was emotionless, and the killing intent was getting worse as he kept his threatening gaze on Angel still on Isaac's lap.

"But it was me who dirtied him to the point I can't wash him anymore." Isaac licked his soft pink lips as he saw his little brother about to snap.

"Then if you aren't able to wash it anymore throw it away like normal." Gavin had gotten even closer.

"But this one if my favorite one." Isaac cackled in his mind as he felt an odd joy seeing such a character change emotion.

"Get. Off." Gavin' s voice held both authority and death.

Terror coursed through Angel's body, he felt like he should get away from Isaac as far and as soon as possible. The fear that Gavin revealed was nothing compared to Isaac's fear. Sure Isaac was the monster in the beginning, his nightmares would only be plagued by him, but they soon turned to beautiful happy ones, he now knew that Isaac would never hurt him, and with that he wasn't scared to be near him when Isaac's angry, because that anger will never be directed at himself again. The fear he had was gone, and with it the fear towards everyone else stood tall and terrifying, he knew Isaac could protect him. But even in the arms of Isaac that dangerous stare made him feel like a knife was being held directly over his throat.

After much struggle, he got off Isaac who in turn frowned as his little play was ruined.

"I wanted to know if you've heard the rumors." Gavin began as he sat on the bench beside Isaac, a little too close for Isaac's comfort and Angel's whine.

"Rumors?" Isaac pondered as he thought deeply. "There's so many I don't know which one you're referring to."

"The one where that 'clean' woman is banding together with Hall to destroy you and quote unquote "clean our city", such a senile hag." Gavin informed.

"Ah that? I knew since the moment she thought about it." Isaac waved it off as if it were nothing. "And senile? Isn't she in her mid-twenties?"

"What are you going to do about it? Do you want me to take care of them?" Gavin said, ignoring the question and ready to take out his phone and make a call to clean up the waste.

"What's the fun in that?" Isaac suddenly changed his laid back and playful manner to his scheming one.

His features turned to that of a hunting predator playing with its prey, the empty expression in his eyes startled Gavin, what has Isaac gone through to have such unfeeling emotions? Isaac gave off a feeling of not trusting anyone, and the people who are close to him are tightly leashed with a backup knife in case they held one themselves.

So mistrustful to the point where he even kept a distance towards the toy that was on the ground cleaning up the plants as he was doing moments before he revealed himself. He didn't know why his Isaac held that pet near him, he could clearly see that he didn't hold emotions for such a thing. But then again, he hasn't shown true emotions towards anyone, not even himself.