Surprise Bitch 7.6

The heat didn't lessen as the convoy with a plus one covered ground in a blink of an eyes, on the back eating their dust was the worn out female lead, she looked to have lost weight from all the sweat she had secreted. The soldiers would occasionally look back and sneer at her for being slow. But as the horses also needed a break the slowed down to make camp while watching the sun disappear and the clear 3 moons shined like halos in the sky.

That was when she found out their actual race. The convoy were all demons, she was regretting her choice of tagging along with them, but then again if she didn't she would have died long ago and the demon inside of her would have eaten her soul. Not to mention the fact that they didn't kill her on the spot. Demons don't take any type of kinship when it comes to humans, even when it comes to newborn babies humans. Their race were nothing but savages. But if they were savages why is it that they didn't tear her apart the moment they saw her?

It was obvious who was the leader, the demon with the long horn rounding up, trying to pierce the skies. His entire armor was a type of black alloy, and if she was correct it was made of Tolly. Tolly is known by all races for being the strongest metal, but was not used to armor since there wasn't much of it in the entire world. The metal was in fact used as gifts, they were smelted into beautiful ornaments and jewelry like bracelets and chain necklaces with valuable healed decorating along it. But for this demon general in front of her to have himself and his war horse wearing it completely, his family must have collected every single piece.

She had thought that he beauty had no effect on these demons, but for them to let her join, she was positive that the general demon did in fact fall for her beauty. It was a shame she didn't have both arms. The demon inside of her was a burden, and if she befriended the general and showered him with attention, he would most likely know a method to extract the demon inside.

Thinking that she can use this demon generals power gave her great happiness. The demon inside was nothing but trouble and she had already lost an arm, if she keeps this demon around and is unable to counter the demon without getting a terrible backlash, she'd before she even got revenge for her father and any information on her mother that had disappeared.

The demon inside obviously knew Nadain's train of thought, she was so obvious, not only that the demon was quite literally in her head so know whatever this child was thinking about.

"This demon general sure is fine." The demon spoke up after a couple of days of journeying with the convoy.

"What are you talking about?" Nadain spoke in a hushed tone as she made sure no one was paying or listening to her.

"The demon general, I would mind taking over your body and getting Alice of that." The demon said lewdly.

"Don't be disgusting I'll never let you take over my body." Nadain whispered with anger.

"Too late." The demon said as she took over Nadain's body and looked towards the demon general who when feeling the different presence and heated look, snapped his gaze towards the traveler.

Nadain now held a unique aura around her, instead of a greedy and hateful aura, she held a new fresh bright scent which held power and leadership.

This was a familiar feeling, when being born and opening his eyes for the first time. His soul vibrated to the rhythm of the world and in return another vibration echoed within, that same echo happened a few years ago. He doesn't know what it means, but for some reason he knew someone was waiting for him. It was a deep feeling inside of him. And the same echo happened once more when the traveler was speaking to herself

Nadain can whisper to herself all she wanted, but the fact that they were demons didn't change, they have long range when it's concerning their eyes sight smell, and especially hearing. So for her to whisper around a convoy of demon soldiers was like trying to hide behind a glass window.