Till Death Do Us Part 7.11

Tonauac, spent his days doing paper work, when he is free, every minute was used to look at his beloved demon. He wasn't so sure how these feelings emerged, he simply kept having this lonely yet waiting feeling in his heart ever since he was born. Like he needed to wait for someone and only that person was able to quell his emotions. And as he traveled after defeating all demons challenging him for the throne, he began his venture out towards the outside world. The feeling which was getting stronger as he neared the desert made him feel like he was on cloud nine then he met the traveler.

His feelings surged, but for some reason it didn't feel like it was meant for the traveler, he was about to doubt himself. He was going to go back on his feelings, and break them completely that they had made him wait and feel like he needed to wait for someone that wasn't even there. Something was telling him to stop his outrageous thoughts, to not do it, he wasn't so sure if it was his subconscious telling him this, or he had finally gone crazy.

And he was thankful he followed through, the next moment he had seen a beautiful goddess that came out of the mutilated body of the traveler, and his feelings only blossomed from there.

Snapping out at recalling his memories he stood from the throne he would sit to stare at the demon beauty. And began to stroll through the garden to head towards the throne room and begin his emperor duties. There was a certain meeting he had to go through again.

Earls, viscounts, dukes, and many more ranks were stationed in their respected seats. The higher they were the closer to the emperor they sat.

A Duke spoke up with concern. "Your Majesty, we need to speak about an hour to the throne, without an heir your royal blood will come to an end." The Duke spoke with worry.

"He's right your Majesty, you must produce an heir, we have chosen the best women across the lands. There is a total of forty, if a couple take your fancy then you may take them the more the better." A human Earl spoke up with a smile.

Tonauac didn't age, in fact he looked exactly the same, other than his hair which has been lusciously long had been chopped off to a short haircut. His eyes had grown more intense as the years went by without his love.

Then a rumble sounded from outside.

Sirens sounded and the nobles scattered to keep their families safe and send out soldiers to protect the citizens. "Your Majesty! It coming from the Green House!" Galuth burst in, unlike her master Tonauac, she had aged, although not old, but like a beautiful fine wine, her hair had some silver streaks but that didn't mean she has weakened with age, she had become the commanding general that looked over all the soldiers and armies. Even with piece there was always rebels sticking to their old ways.

Tonauac shot up from his chair as he swiftly dashed towards the garden where Azami is located at. The barrier had crashed and there seemed to be a group for men that weren't his own rushing in. With a dark look as swung his arm upward then down rapidly, a sharp wind crossed the four last men, slicing them in half and letting their dirty blood stain his Haven.

"Unit Black!" Galuth shouted as almost 50 men came clad in complete black with their swords as they complied to their general and attacked the men inside. They picked up a good fight but it was still useless except one, who managed to place a bomb onto the crystal.

"Don't come any closer or I'll blow the bitch up!" He shouted in a Frenzie and he looked around at the soldiers that did the emperor's clean up in fear.

"Dont make me laugh, nothing can scratch that crystal, you don't even have the bottom ground you worthless worm." Feron cackled as he was mocking the human idiot. He had become co captain to Unit Black.