Power 7.1

"Are you sure?" The child spoke with uneasiness.

"Of course, how else will it work if not my way Nano." The demon spoke within Nano, the child.

The child, Nano looked forward, he had agreed to let the demon grant him a wish and shook hands, as they touched hands the demon dissipated into mist and entered his small body.

He now stood at the entrance of his small poor village that would get raided every couple of months.

"I'll lend you a bit of my power to defend yourself from your father." The demon said as she lent him the only power she had left, it surged within Nano and soon waited for the temporary owner to call forth for it.

Entering his hutt, Nano looked at his father who was sleeping right at the entrance of the home, a bottle in his hands and a scowl on his face.

"Go on." The demon said with a grin.

"Dad!" Nano shouted loud enough for his father to be startled awake and hold an angered look.

"Shut it kid! Don't you realize what time it is? Go to sleep I have work tomorrow, how else can I keep both of us fed?" The father growled at the child.

"No more dad. No more will I let you beat me for doing absolutely nothing wrong, if you don't stop beating me I'll have to take things into my own hands!" The child announced with a glare.

"You dare threaten your father? Even after I've fed you and clothed you? How dare you glare at me boy!" The father stood up and punched the boy in the stomach. "Come here and see why you're so lucky to be chosen by me."

As he said so the father dragged the wincing boy into the woods next to the village and threw the boy at a rock, hitting his head in the process and making him dizzy.

"Look boy, if you don't listen to me, you'll end up like your brothers and sisters." He said as he motioned in front of Nano.

Nano looked up, what he thought was a random rock was instead a tomb, a marker to place and label a body. There was a total of eight.

"You mother left when I got tired of her. And you were left to do her chores and duties. Why do you think your name is Nano, it's another word for nine, your the ninth child, the others dared to defy me. So I'll give you a choice, do what I say or die like your brothers and sisters."

The father grinned with a disgusted look in his eye. But didn't realize what he had done until too late. He was about to beat the boy once more but was silenced when he felt a burning sensation on his stomach.

Looking down he saw a diagonal cut going across his chest, blood began to gush out and stain his already stained clothes. He looked up to see his son who held a look of hatred and rage, his eyes bright and white from the uncontrollable emotions. But once he did so he too was shocked and regretful. No matter what his father did to him, he was still his father. Nano held up a hand with long talons all stretched out and were ready to shred anything in its path.

Looking up he saw his father look at him with a shocked and a hatred deep within his eyes. He staggered back and with a grunt fell to the ground pale and without breath.

"NO!" Nano screamed as he kneeled down to his dad. "I didn't want this to happen, I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Too bad kid, a wish is a wish, you wanted your dad to stop hurting you, and it looked like he wasn't about to stop, so there was only one other option before he hurt you again." The demon now stood in the same room as the boy trembled then turned with a look of anger.

"You stupid monster, I don't want this to happen, give me another wish, turn back time please, turn it back."

"Sure." The demon smirked as she shot out a hand and clasped it onto the front of the boys head, slowly it seemed like the life force was sucked out of him and he began to wither and turn into dust.

The force went into the demon as she seemed to darken even more from the power.

-

She soon sought out an entire village, consuming it with greed and in the end gained power.  It wasn't much power considering it was a poor village, but it made the trick to detach from the lake she has been drowned at and her spirit became evil. Not many neared the dark woods after hearing that an entire village was wiped out from an unknown beast.

Of course many people's thoughts directly turned towards demons. And becuase of that they didnt want to risk the chance of giving it more power and not knowing what level it was currently in. So they steered clear from the woods.

A year or so had passed already and the demon had made Nelli monitor the female lead, Nadain.

She had to wait for more years to pass, so the demon decided to use the very time to wait for the female lead and stay at their meeting site.

The demon grew in power as the years went slowly and agonizing. The sticky soul was nowhere to be found near her, and it seemed like it kept getting farther and farther away.

She opened her hand and bent her index finger into her palm, as she extended it back out a pendant appeared, the very same one at the apocalypse world she had left behind a long time ago. She had been waiting for this very pendant to emit power and focus on other parts. But no matter what world, there hadn't been any other pieces laying around.

After getting her hands on the female lead she will have to go and find another godly part left behind by The Creator.

It's a long process, but as long as she was within the radius of the other pendant she will be able to locate it. All she needed is to go where the wind flows and wait for a reaction from the pendant.