Lost 6.9

Fredrick and Sofia left the mall soon after her real face was revealed, of course some gossiped as to why Sofia would hide her looks and eventually it came out that her eyes were obviously green, and no one else held that color unless it was a bit more dark or lighter, but those green vibrant eyes filled with life was held by the royal family. But they were all sure that the royal family didn't give birth to an older daughter, as far as they knew, only two men and three woman were born, not four women.

And just as her eyes were revealed a prince had arrived, the oldest who was shocked at seeing her eyes as well, the same eyes he held. But since the royal prince was very much like a celebrity, all women went ape shit crazy and ran towards the prince to ask for his presence at their table.

During that fiasco, William somehow got shoved and pushed everywhere, he didn't resist, only went along with every shove to see where he would end up.

He turned his face to be met with the clothing section of the mall. Stores and stores lined up the walls with marvelous and high-end type clothing. On the opposite side of the wall was a row of more stores, but these held shoes in them. Women and men walked from store to store, some men looked tired out of their mind, while women looked as if they were on cloud nine.

"Suffocating." He simply said as he nodded and began to walk.

"Hi there, are you lost honey?" A kind noble woman asked kindly, motherly instincts kicking in naturally.

"No, I'm fine thank you." He said with a smile as the mother blushed at the beautiful teen and nodded, unable to say a single word before the sixteen year old left to where he was heading.

And this began the rumors of a well mannered young teenage boy who seemed to be from a wealthy family.

-

He spent the next twenty minutes going around the mall, trying to find the villains, of course he could use the system. He wasn't stupid. But there was a sort of accomplishment feeling when he could do something for himself. It got him started as to how he would live on when the system is no longer with him.

His eyes caught a bright pink object moving, he turned to see a small little girl being held by the hand by her mother, she yapped on and on about some new toy she had seen on TV. At some point her grip loosened only a little on her pink bunny and she had dropped it.

She exclaimed her distressed to her mother who turned to see a beautiful young man pick it up and hold it gently onto his slender hand.

"What's it's name?" He crouched down and asked the little girl.

"Corporal Fluff." She said shily with a blush.

"Make sure you don't loose your grip, or you'll lose the corporal, take care." He then stood up and walked into a different direction, and leaving behind two dazed ladies.

Give me a lead's halo pill. William said as he casually extended his palm to have a pill land on his hand as he skillfully flung it into his mouth and swallowed it.

The lead's halo pill, is just as it says, once consumed the host will gain the halo of a lead character for an entire hour, during this hour, one's choice of words can be spoken rudely but will be portrayed as that of a kind and likable person by all. Death flags will be nowhere in sight and the actual leads would have a twenty percent liking to the person added.

Paired with the halo and William's natural beauty already. He was like a walking deity, for a teen this was an amazing feat to achieve, since most teenagers do contain an adorable feeling to them. Now with the pill, he was beautiful and anyone would wish to have him as their own child's future husband, and son-in-law.

He wondered around until he noticed a man fitting the description of the only villain left to confront.

Jerry Ling.

With a dark punk like outfit, Jerry stuck out like a sore thumb, not only that, the obviously-a-disguise janitor uniform wasn't properly on him and the zipper only stopped to his stomach while the top part hung around and tied around his waist.

William didn't know what to do, he was at a loss of words for the obviously stupid look and apparent scheme of Jerry wanting to steal from a jewellery store right beside him.

"Someone puked in the restroom." William commented as he stopped right in front of Jerry and his "cleaning cart".

"Do I look like I work here?" Jerry sneered at the teenage boy before him.

"Seeing your sloppy janitor uniform I assume you do." William raised a mocking brow.

"Ah- y-yeah." Jerry flushed an embarrassed red color as he cleared his throat before speaking once more. "I'll radio someone who can clean it up, I'm busy right now."

"But if you don't clean it now, then the restroom will be left with a nasty scent, I thought this mall was the best of the best." William began ranting. "If the puke isn't cleaned up in ten minutes, then the whole hall will be wafted with it, not only that, the rating for this mall will go down and bad reviews will be left-"

"Alright alright!" Jerry snapped as he ran a hand through his hair, the beauty and glow of the transfer before him really got him to be convinced.

"Right this way." William smiled and lead the now blushing villain that was scowling the entire time.

Place some throw up onto the restroom's floor system. William ordered as he swung the door open for the fake janitor.

"Wonderful." Jerry said in distaste as he took out the surprisingly real cleaning products and began to clean up.

"You know." William leaned against the door of the restroom. "There's better ways to make money than to rob a jewelry store. Going down a path of a criminal will get you nowhere. If you choose to rob that store, there's an eighty percent chance you'll be caught and sent to prison."

"You're pretty smart for a rich kid." Jerry smirked as he stopped cleaning the disgusting green mess on the floor. "How did you know I was going to rob that place?"

"It's because I'm rich that I'm smart." William rolled his eyes. "And it doesn't take a genius to figure out your schemes. The way you dress makes you stand out, and your dark clothing doesn't do anything but flash at people who are dressed in high quality clothing here that you're looking for trouble."

"Right..." Jerry seemed to be looking more embarrassed than usual, then looked defeated. "What am I supposed to do then? No one will hire me, I'll be left on the streets or killed by the loan sharks that my mother owed before dying."

"I can help you."

"I'm not a charity case." Jerry glared, but not too hard, the halo was having an effect on him.

"I wasn't saying that, you can work for me until you're able to pay off those loan sharks." William offered as he slipped his hands into his pockets, looking casual as if he wasn't offering a criminal a job in a restroom that is starting to smell repulsive.

"What's the job?" Jerry hesitated for a full five minutes before looking at William with a little hope in his eyes.

"You'll be my driver." William declared.

"Your driver?" Jerry said surprised. "I'd thought you'd make me a bodyguard or make me beat up some kids for bullying you or something."

"Bullying me?" William raised an eyebrow in amusement, a small smirk on his lips that caused Jerry's heart to skip a beat. "There's not a single person on this Earth who can bully me."

;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

Yes, I am still alive!
I've been away on some very difficult tasks, my apologies my lovely readers 😭
But not to worry, I shall now begin to update like usual!