5th world Chapter 33 Advance

Opening his eyes, he saw the world he had left turn into a beautiful blue; he hummed in satisfaction as he collected his thoughts and decided to take a small break. He was thinking over that soul he had left but was also now floating beside him, it was like a speck, but the vibrant orange glow was undeniable, it also seemed like it had grown larger.

He reached out a palm and the small soul hovered over it; he pulled it forward as he spoke with a small smile; "Clingy, aren't you?" The soul in his palm trembled, whether it be in delight, fear, or anger the beautiful man could not tell.

Time had passed as he simply gazed at the little soul. "Has the world changed when I left it?" He spoke up towards the system, he did not care what had happened to everyone, he just wanted to make sure he had left that world unrecognizable to the original plot, that was his main goal now, to at least catch The Creator's attention even for a small glance.

[Yes Master, the world has been left without recognition from the original plot.] The system said as it continued. [Points have been added to your infinite point system.]

"Infinite?"

[As Master does not need to accumulate points anymore, you do not need to accomplish any mission, as the points were originally assigned by The Creator, Master has free access to the system shop.] The system clarified, leaving the beautiful man speechless.

I've gotten so used to gathering points that I didn't pay close attention to the freedom I have already attained. The man scoffed at himself, realizing how idiotic he was in still following the old systems rules as if by second nature. During the conversation he did not stop looking at the beautiful orange soul, he wasn't so sure how long he gazed at it, he simply knew that he had finished with a small smile and a satisfied sigh. "Alright let's go."

[Initiating transfer.] The system agreed and began to do what it was best at.

Tender golden eyes were met with a looming fur covered animal; he was startled at first by such a predicament. He didn't feel fear, he was only surprised, the animal did not feel like a threat, in fact it looked like it cared for him as its rough pink tongue stuck out and licked his own fur coat covered body.

Plot. He thought as the information filled his head.

In this world two species were always bonded to one another, although by force it was natural to have them by a person's side.

There were the humans that gained immense power through a type of cultivation, among them lived only wild animals, but one species had evolved from animals and held its own type of Intelligence, these were labeled as werecat. They differed from a normal house cat to a fierce lion. They could shift from human to their original animal form at will with enough practice. They were fierce when intimidated and dangerous when threatened.

With each generation they were hunted down and captured by humans to be their tamed loyal pets. Although their human transformation wasn't amazing, and still held fur on their bodies, they could evolve with the energy that the world provided. The fullest human transformation a werecat could recreate was a full human body apart from their fur coated hindlimb and their fur covered arms, at times fingers were present but most their paw was a consistent paw.

The protagonists of this story were Mikhail Sarris and Alithea Sarris, siblings and remarkably close together. They grew up in a small village, but that village was no more as rouges terrorized them and burned and killed everything they touched. The protagonists were captured mainly because of their amazing beauty. The two were both about to be sold as slaves but the King's guards stopped the human traffickers and brought down a single branch, a huge progress when trying to end the horrible act of human slaves.