Chapter 12 Prepare

Chapter 12 Prepare

Waking up in an unfamiliar room would have made anyone freak out, but Junichi, going through so many worlds found it usual, even familiar. Sitting up in his soft and comfortable bed he looked around and remembered the contents of the other night and the world he was currently in.

With two brothers, one looking for revenge and the other for his dear older brother it was going to be a simple feat to destroy the plot and leave quickly.

>⁠.⁠<

Throughout the entire month that Junichi had accepted the deal, he was now living in a lavish mansion of this mafia boss. He had gained some meat on his weak and useless bones. His cheeks weren't hollow and the fat was well distributing along his now plump body. Even for a twelve year old his waist was slim and his bottom well filled. He still had his hair placed at the front of his face, yet is shined now instead of the dull dirty black from a month ago. His golden eyes glimmered between a small slip of the curtain in his hair. It shined yet never really gave anyone the chance to actually see his features.

After his usual morning meal with the gang in a huge dinning room everyone would laugh and cackle at their misdeeds and criminal activities.

"Hey kid, how come you ain't going to school?" Some gruff looking gang member said.

"Really?" Junichi gave the man a mocking look. "You're the last person to tell me to continue my education."

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" The man obviously knew he was insulted, but since Junichi is a child he wasn't going to break his rationalism to break the kid's legs.

"Well look where we're at." Junichi stood up with a grin. "This is a type of hang out place for you idiots to complain and brag about ya stupid pitiful achievements. And I'm pretty sure nunya ever finished middle school so..."

The guy who was known to have a short fuse lunged at the new comer. Hitting the kid square in the face.

Of course Junichi wasn't trying to dodge because his main goal was to die and second to mess up the timeline since this kid didn't have any goals or regrets in the world. As he began to lose consciousness he heard a commotion and clamor as everything blackened.

>.<

Waking up with a piercing headache Junichi felt a stinging sensation on his left cheek bone. Feeling the swollen spot the gloomy kid smirked and kicked the blankets off of his body and stood up, he left the glorious room and began to walk down the hall to see if he can pick another fight with the thug.

"Why can't we kick him out?!" An outraged voice sounded from within a room, the room which was mainly used to hold meetings.

"Because boss says we can't, he's helping boss with something important-"

"Fuck that little kid, we can get someone else to help the boss, not that little psycho!" The first man spoke with irritation and clear annoyance that he's not getting his request accepted.

Junichi smiled and skipped towards the door, slightly opening it to see who was speaking. The first man was the guy who had punched him for throwing salt at him about his upbringing. The second man who held a reasonable tone as if speaking to a child was Tachino Yoshitake's third in the command, the one who woke him up the first night he was here and also the same man who almost touched his shoulder on that fateful night.

"We do need him, because boss picked him, if you have a problem then take it up with-"

"Like hell will I settle with that little kid, I won't be living under the same roof as him."