Closure 6.12

It was time.

William had placed his gear on, he strapped everything into himself and slid on some clear glasses protectors. His hair which had been growing a bit longer than usual had been clipped back and with a flash through his eyes everyone was standing in front of the instructor that looked bored as he repeated the rules he has been saying for the past decade he had been working here.

"Don't yank at anothers gear, try not to aim at the head, it might be tempting but please avoid it. Everyone will get the same paint ball gun with 30 bullets in it. But most importantly have a great time." He said in a monotone voice as he left and waved a flash for the hiding time to start.

"Do we really have to do this Will?" Alice said with her hand holding onto the gun weakly, it was clear that she'd never held onto any type of fire arm.

"You wanted to participate on one of my birthdays, if you don't want to be here you're more than welcome to leave." William said as he pointed towards the entrance of the woods.

With a quick shake the mother sighed as she was determined to show her son that she was capable of bonding with her only son.

The teams were split into three, first team;

Sofia
Franklin
Mandy

Second team;

Xavier
Garrett
Jerry

Third team;

Charlie
Jennifer
Alice
William Roman

Fourth team;

William
Elliot
George

Obviously there's a bit of an odd number so a team had to be applied with four members. As everyone saw the one minute time go about, they scrambled away.

"Master, make sure you don't go entirely out into the open, it's very easy to get shot that way-" As elliot was trying to give his young master some pointers, he was shocked when he turned around to see his young master walk into the open.

"Got you Will!" Came the energetic voice of George as he pops out of his hiding spot and aims to shot, but is too late as william shot him in the leg, stomach and chest. Rendering the rest who were hidden speechless.

"It seems I've got you George." William smirked. "Now then, let's make this into more of a serious game, although let's still have fun."

He aimed to his side and shot once, not even looking at the direction as he heard a Yelp, out walked Jerry with a pained face as he looked down at his leg which had been sticking out slightly from his hiding spot behind a barell.

Turning to the side he saw a surprised Elliot look at him with amazement. With a teasing smile he gave Elliot a teasing wink as the game officially started.

Many got shot by one another, Sofia had almost missed every single one of them until she got a shot at Xavier who cursed and got back to a hiding place. Charlie was a well versed expert when it comes to all kinds of weapons. Although not a master to it, but at least he was able to handle a gun and aim well.

Everyone tried staying away from William, he seemed to be out for blood as he took a shot to everyone's chest without a single miss, sometimes to the thigh to give a bit of irritation.

Seeing it under a real gun fight, Elliot had realized that William had gotten some type of training since it seemed as William would shoot to kill or even cripple the enemy, but as far as his men and own eyes can see, his young master had never been in contact with any type of firearms, only knew how to fight from his lessons growing up.

With a shake to his head his only sweet dropped when he saw his young master grin maniacally as he shot at his parents and sister multiple times to hear their pained screams.