Death 7.8

Azami leaned against her comfy chair by a coffee table in Nadain's head. She was looking forward watching the event unfold before her. Let her explain herself first though, she isn't a jealous type. Not at all, if anything she wanted to display her belongings and rub it in everyone's face that they are unable to obtain what she has. She was currently trying to obtain what she needed.

Another piece of The Creator.

She had obtained the amulet from the zombie King from another world. And now Azami needed to make it work, the thing is that she had no idea how to. For the mean time this amulet looked like a piece of metal, not at all looking like something powerful a god of creation carried around. So what she had been thinking is that it needed a kind of power source. And to do that she must feel out the presence of The Creator's power.

Of course she's never met the bastard, in fact she's never heard anything about The Creator except for the gods name from Nelly her system. And the system itself didn't have any Intel, as if no one was allowed to know in the first place because they didn't want to risk anything from the very beginning.

In following through her plan, Azami made her "jealousy" obvious so she can have Nadain enter this little room she created.

When Nadain was in her own mind she was lost, she didn't know what to do and the floating screen looking out into the world wasn't visible to her. So Nadain had no idea where she was when her vision turned black. She had panicked first, maybe she was dead in some way but for some reason she knew she wasn't.

Looking around she saw a nice chair and a coffee table with some drinks and snacks. And saw some indication that someone was living there.

"Hello?" She called out, but no one answered.

To be suspected really, the only room was the open room she was currently in, no windows or door indicating that they were able to leave or come in from. Confused she began to look through piles of old books and found and odd looking amulet. There was a carving on it, a circle was carved with a well detailed star at the center at every point was empty looking circles.

There were eight of them, eight points to the start, eight circles.

The room rumbled and for some reason she felt a force pushing her out, clutching the amulet tight in her hand she shut her eyes and the next thing she knew, she was on a chair with a very intimidating Demon General.

---

After being let go to do her own thing she was thinking back to what had happened in that weird space she was at. She didn't have the amulet in her hand, so she assumed that maybe it was a dream? Baffled at what had happened a roar sounded from the other side of the camp. She grabbed at her sword and dashed forward, this was her chance to show everything that they were nothing compared to her.

Arriving at the commotion a huge beast swung at the demon soldiers in fury. Smiling Nadain bolted towards the beast, she swung at. It was monserous might, of course it wasn't her max since she wasn't able to train herself in single handed sword battles because of her now stumpy right hand. Looking at her missing hand she became enraged by the demon within her.

As her sword swung down to the beast, it side stepped and smashed her away with it's long scaly tail.

The beast was known as Iron Blade Scales it's known for its... Iron Blade Scales ...

Tough as Iron that a blade can't cut through it because of how thick it is. And if by chance someone caches an iron Blade Scales the scales itself are super sharp, that even hovering over by a centimeter would cut the flesh instantly. It walks on all fours and has claws as long as a grown adult arm. Legs and arms were huge and thick and his body was slender to the point where it was a blur when it ran.