Chapter 3: Favor

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes." Sang Zhi says in low voice: "Tomorrow."

Duan Jia Xu laughs lightly: "Why are asking about my schedule?"

He doesn't make it clear whether he is free or not tomorrow, Sang Zhi also cannot speak it out: "It's ... it's just......" at last she talks about her question again. This time she tries to add another appellation to win favor by fawning him. "Ge Ge, are you free tomorrow?"

Duan Jia Xu looks at her and says lazily: "If Ge Ge has no free time tomorrow?"

Sang Zhi is worried. "No!"

Before she provoked Sang Yan, he definitely will not help. Her only hope now is only this man.

She clenches her hand and threatens him dully. "You definitely have free time. If you have no time then I will... I will just tell my Mama that you both hit me. Two man hit a little girl....."

".........."

Duan Jia Xu pursues his mouth: "Little kid, why are you acting irrationally?"

Sang Zhi glances at him and says confidently: "I am still young."

"Em."

"I don't know what you mean by acting irrationally?"

"......"

Okay.

Duan Jia Xu smiles yet it's not really a smile. "Then tell me first, what do you want me to do tomorrow."

Sang Zhi hesitates for a while and says: "Could you pretend to be my Ge Ge, biological one."

Duan Jia Xu raises his brow.

"Then tomorrow." She feels a bit embarrassed to speak out about it. She lowers her voice: "go and meet with my Lao Shi (Teacher) for a while...."

Duan Jia Xu finally understands: "Your parent are called over?"

Sang Zhi just answers silently.

"What is the reason?"

She recalls the made-up reasons she made on the bus, Sang Zhi doesn't know whether he will believe her or not. She scratches her scalp and hesitates. "Could I not tell you about it?"

"You could."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't wait till she sighs, he just adds mindlessly: "Then Ge Ge has no free time tomorrow."

Sang Zhi is furious: "Okay, you are great! No free time! Then just no free time! Good! Bye! !!!!

Two seconds later: "Okay, I'll tell you."

If this time the one that stands in front of her is Sang Yan, Sang Zhi will not tell him about the reason. Sang Yan supposedly will not able to question her. He even will not tell her about the precondition. She would just keep on pestering him till he agrees about it.

This is the first time for her to meet someone like Duan Jia Xu.

From the first time he speaks up, Duan Jia Xu is gentle and kind. He acts like he will not get angry at her. Sang Zhi cannot guess what's on his mind. She doesn't dare to act presumptuously as she is not familiar with him.

Sang Zhi turns silence for a short while, she is a bit unwilling to confess. "I didn't listen to the lecture during the class."

Duan Jia Xu: "em."

"The teacher asked me to stand up to answer the question. I was able to answer it." Sang Zhi pauses and organizes her words. "Then he asked me whether I want to replace his position to be the class' homeroom. I considered it and thought I couldn't do it so I refused."