Chapter 60: Novel 42

The MC starts to get ready. The wedding hall suddenly is filled with a music.

The whole audience starts to be quiet.

It also stops the conversation between Duan Jia Xu and Sang Yan.

Sang Yan just looks coldly at him and takes out his phone.

Duan Jia Xu drinks his water and just laughs.

After ten seconds.

Sang Zhi feels that this matter should be done. She seizes a moment to watch Duan Jia Xu. He is looking at the stage, he is serious in listening to the MC. He doesn't look at her.

Sang Zhi withdraws her gaze and leans closer to Sang Yan's ear. She whisper to him. "Ge Ge—"

She hasn't finished her words, Sang Yan suddenly just cuts her off. "Xiao Gui, don't call me that way. Now I really want to vomit when I hear that."

"......" Sang Zhi continues to ask. "What is Jia Xu Ge dong?"

Sang Yan is looking at his phone. Hearing her, he lifts up his head and just passes the phone to her.

Sang Zhi glances at it.

The phone shows a webpage. — Yi He City's Mental Hospital.

"........."

Sang Yan argues: "I could only help him till this point."

The next second, Sang Zhi watches Sang Yan passes the phone to Duan Jia Xu. Then he says: "After you go home, you could immediately register to the mental hospital."

Duan Jia Xu looks at it and says gently: "I really don't need it, thank you Ge-"

This time without waiting him saying it, Sang Yan just extends his arm and tie Duan Jia Xu's neck with it. He seems to come to the end of his patience. "I've been living for so many years, this is the first time I am called this way."

Duan Jia Xu is startled but doesn't struggle. He laughs: "What is it?"

Sang Yan watches him for several seconds and the time Sang Zhi thinks that Sang Yan will beat Duan Jia Xu. He suddenly lets go and looks at Sang Zhi. "Let's exchange seat."

Sang Zhi watches them and couldn't respond. She says "ah" dully. "Why do you want to change your seat with me?"

"If I keep on sitting beside him." Sang Yan says lightly: "Qian Fei supposedly will think I want to make a fuss."

"......."

—–

Sang Zhi changes seat with Sang Yan, Sang Zhi also exchanges their tableware.

She doesn't look at Duan Jia Xu again. The time she wants to pour a tea to her cup. Her phone vibrates.

Sang Zhi looks at her phone.

Sang Rong is sending a voice not to the family group chat.

She opens it.

Sang Rong: "Zhi Zhi, Papa bought a chocolate cake, I put it inside the fridge. If you want to eat, you could eat it. Today I and your Ma have a business dinner. Wel'll be home late."

Sang Zhi replies; "Okay."

Then she just closes it.

Duan Jia Xu is watching her, Sang Zhi notices it and looks at him. "What is it?"

Duan Jia Xu suddenly asks: "Who is Zhi Zhi?"

Sang Zhi feels strange: "You should know it?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "It's your Ge?"