Chapter 79: Novel 61

"......"

How should she explain it?

If he frequently posts his photos, Sang Zhi could make a reason from it.

But he had never posted.

She thinks for a while.

Then she acts at loss and says: "Oh, I was wrong."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her.

"At first I planned to choose for you to not look at my Moments." Sang Zhi explains: "I couldn't see it clearly so I chose wrongly."

Duan Jia Xu: "......."

What kind of reason is that.

"You should understand. Some of the posts in the Moments, aren't really good to be seen by the seniors...... I am too lazy to block it one by one so I simply ......."

"I'll not mind anything else," Duan Jia Xu cuts her off and grabs two words; "Senior?"

"......."

Sang Zhi looks for a reason: "If you see it that means my Ge also sees it. My Ge sees it then he would tell my Pa Ma. I should cut it from the root. Moreover I also never touches the block list...."

"I don't see anything that is appropriate to be blocked or to be seen by your parents?"

"....... I have already erased it." She pulls out Duan Jia Xu from the block list.

"Mentioning about this," Duan Jia Xu says: "Xiao Gu Niang, why haven't you posted anything interesting in your Moments?"

"Ah?"

"You also have no boyfriend."

"......."

This is an obvious sign.

Sang Zhi indeed has habit to not posted in her Moments, she just posts once in a while.

Sang Zhi says cautiously: "Then now I would post one?"

Duan Jia Xu knows from her tone that today her mood is not really good. He isn't really mind about it. "No need, I just tease you."

Sang Zhi nods.

After a while.

Sang Zhi doesn't help but to ask: "You don't mind about it?"

"Em?"

"I also never mentions you in my Moments."

"You do that in purpose?"

"......NO."

"I don't care if you do it in purpose or not." Duan Jia Xu holds her hand and gets inside the restaurant. He says relaxedly: "Though you never say it, you think that it's extremely shameful to let someone see me so you want to hide it from everyone else..."

Sang Zhi refutes: "When have I ever said that it's shameful."

He acts like he doesn't listen to her words.

Duan Jia Xu looks at her and says.

"You are also my family."

—–

She just starts working but Sang Zhi feels that her bak is in pain. She returns back to her dorm and clean up herself. She even soaks her foot in hot water. She doesn't want to do anything else and just lays down on her bed.

It's not her usual time to sleep, yet she has surrounded by sleepiness.

Sang Zhi forces herself to open her eyes, she replies Duan Jia Xu's WeChat. She then sends a message in her family group chat. Inside the group chat, there are Sang Rong, Li Ping, and Sang Yan. Sang Rong and Li Ping send Sang Zhi's a red pocket to celebrate her success of getting an internship.