Chapter 41: Drunk

Duan Jia Xu is startled, he doesn't expect that she will give an exact answer. He lowers his head and notices Sang Zhi's expression. Then he bends his body and looks at her eyes. "If Ge Ge has free time, I'll go back and play with Xiao Sang Zhi okay?"

Sang Zhi asks: "When will you have free time?"

"Ge Ge isn't clear with this." Duan Jia Xu pinches her cheek and says gently. "If Ge Ge wants to go home, I'll inform you in advance."

Sang Zhi actually doesn't really believe his words, supposedly he just pampering her like a little kid.

But she thinks it's okay.

If he isn't coming to visit her, then she could come over there.

As long as she could meet him, she would meet him.

But that time Sang Zhi never thinks.

That their next meeting will be her last meeting with Duan Jia Xu before she turns to be an adult.

The graduation ceremony is held at the gymnasium.

It is not started yet so most of people are still outside and taking photos. Duan Jia Xu is a friendly person, he is a good tempered man so a lot of people are asking to take photos together with him. He has no time to care of Sang Zhi.

Sang Zhi doesn't want to affect him so she wants to find her parents. Yet because there're lots of people, she couldn't find them.

Duan Jia Xu is afraid that she will lose her way, he is afraid that she will be squeezed. So at last he just simply takes her with him. He asks her to stay by his side and not run anywhere.

He also doesn't care if she is in the photo.

Sang Zhi feels like she is his 'tail'. She watches him silently from the corner of her eyes.

Today Duan Jia Xu is wearing his black robe. He looks skinny and tall.

Sang Zhi feels that a lot of women are watching him.

Because he doesn't feel comfortable, Duan Jia Xu doesn't wear his hat. He just brings it. Afterwards, he notices the sun is too strong. He places the hat on Sang Zhi's head.

The hat is a bit big so it always falls down. On Sang Zhi's head, the hat blocks her view.

Duan Jia Xu notices that and immediately holds her arm and says: "What are you thinking? You want me to hold it for you?"

Sang Zhi: "Oh."

She tries to arrange the hat.

But it always falls down so she just takes it off and returns it to Duan Jia Xu. "Ge Ge, I will not wear it again."

"Em?" Duan Jia Xu lowers his head to look at her. "Aren't you feel it hot?"

"Em." Sang Zhi is depressed. "But it keeps on falling down."

"Stand in front of Ge Ge."

Sang Zhi follows his order, she asks: "What are you doing?"

Duan Jia Xu raises his head and fixes the hat. He smiles. "Ge Ge helps you to wear it."

"........."

"How could I let our Xiao Sang Zhi feel hot?"

Duan Jia Xu holds the bouquet of flowers and lets Sang Zhi to wear the hat.

Someone comes over and asks. Duan Jia Xu just laughs and answers. "This is my Mei Mei."

Just like that Sang Zhi with her identity as "Mei Mei (little sister), shows up at most of Duan Jia Xu's graduation photos. She never sees the photos but she is embarrassed to ask him for it.