Chapter 78: Novel 60

After finishing her words, Sang Zhi acts like nothing is happened. She takes her flashlight and sways it to the teacher's desk. For quite some time she doesn't hear any answer or movement from Duan Jia Xu. She couldn't help but to take a look at him.

She notices that he is still standing there. He turns off his flashlight and says: "Kiss?"

The room turns even dimmer.

Sang Zhi feels that it's better for her to tell him in advance. If not, if she kisses him directly, it seems to be disrespecting him. To be fair, she decides to not let Duan Jia Xu sees her expression. She kneels down: "Em."

Duan Jia Xu laughs. "You are informing me ah?"

Sang Zhi notices there's another question under the teacher's desk. She notes down the question and thinks about it. She answers: "If you think that today is unsuitable and you are unwilling, it's okay."

"I feel that today is very suitable." Duan Jia Xu is very gentlemanly, "You want to take initiative or me?"

Sang Zhi stands up and says seriously: "Of course me."

"Okay." Duan Jia Xu considers for a while and be frank and polite: "Could I stick out my tongue?"

"......"

Sang Zhi's grip of the flashlight is not too stable so it falls down to the ground. She picks it up and answers cooly. "No."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't object: "Come over."

"Not now." Sang Zhi emphasizes: "We should play this game first. One person costs 50 Yuan. Moreover there's a CCTV right here just like in a cinema. Someone could see us."

"Then why should you tell me this early?" Duan Jia Xu once again switches on his flashlight and says: "You plan to make me be impatient?"

".........."

Sang Zhi pretends to not listen to him. "I find two more questions."

Duan Jia Xu comes over and passes the paper to her. He says: "Just answer all the question, you should be able to open the lock for under the teacher's desk."

"........." Sang Zhi feels that he could finish this game soon. "How do you know?"

Duan Jia u: "It's not that hard."

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You seem to love to play this." Duan Jia Xu says: "At first I wanted to accompany to play with you slowly. I want to make you feel excited. But ow Ge Ge wants to leave here early."

After finishing all the four questions, Sang Zhi turns on the light and feels stupefied. "So you know how do we go out?"

Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "Em."

"We just entered less than twenty minutes." Sang Zhi feels that something is wrong. "Forget ti, don't play anymore. You just sit down and let me play. Don't give me any clue."

"........" Djx feels this is so funny. "You this girl, how could you be so dictatorship?"

Sang Zhi says nothing else, she goes to the teacher's desk and unlocks the door. She takes out the things and grumbles: "It's obvious that we even find all the clues, how could you know that you know how to get out."

Duan Jia Xu: "Take it over for me to look."

Sang Zhi hesitates and passes him the folder on her hand.

Duan Jia Xu looks at it. "Inside that cupboard, there's another box. After open that, then........"

"........." Sang Zhi takes the folder back, "Just stay here silently."