Chapter 91: Novel 73

Perhaps because the room has a good heater, Duan Jia Xu feels his body temperature is raising. His fingers are sliding on her back.

Without realizing, Sang Zhi has changed her position from sitting with her back facing him to kneeling on his body. Her hands also cannot be controlled. It keeps on going up. She places her hands on his shoulders, it clutches his clothes.

The hot lips are still on her collarbone, it is biting and chewing.

Sang Zhi feels like she is being invaded by him.

Duan Jia Xu's kiss slides down from her collar bone down to her skin. He sucks on her ear then bite it.

It brings a strange feeling but a feeling that is hard to be controlled. But Sang Zhi doesn't reject him.

She just feels that she wants to get even closer and closer.

She hugs him even closer. It's all genuine for her.

Duan Jia Xu holds her toward his body like he wants to stuff her inside.

Then Sang Zhi suddenly feels something stiff and hot pressing down. She inhales and is confused. She looks down.

In a next moment, Duan Jia Xu just stops.

Both of their gaze meet each other. He is so attractive right now.

The buttons of his top are unbuttoned and shows his chest.

It's like an open seduction.

Duan Jia Xu smiles and holds her wrist. He slowly takes it down, he laughs lowly and says hoarsely.

"Why do you just touch Ge Ge here?"

Sang Zhi just realizes that her hand is placed on a 'thing', she blushes and her mind just goes blank.

Duan Jia Xu kisses her again and smiles. He is like a evildoer. He acts strikingly alike a seductive man.

"Do you like it?"

—–

Afterwards, Duan Jia Xu also doesn't do anything else. He just buries his face on her neck and keeps on exhaling a hot breath. He suddenly stands up and carries her up to the bedroom.

Duan Jia Xu just puts her down on the bed and looks at her eyes. He touches her lips: "Let me remind you a while."

"......."

"Today remember to lock the door."

Then he exits the room.

Sang Zhi stays unmoved, she seems to have lose a spirit after touching that part. She lifts up her eyes and looks at the door. She stays silent.

After a while, she gets off the bed and goes to the bathroom inside the bedroom.

She looks at the mirror, she notices that red marks on her collar bone. Sang Zhi thinks of it and then she lifts up her top to see the red mark on her belly because of his fingers.

Sang Zhi looks at it and is startled for a while. She straightens her lips and gets out of the bathroom. Then she goes to the door to listen toward the noise.

She could only hear the sound of the shower, Sang Zhi opens the door and looks around.

She notices that Duan Jia Xu is inside the bathroom, he sounds like he is taking a shower.

Is it because he is sweaty?

Sang Zhi then closes the door and lays down on the bed.

Sang Zhi used to bury herself inside the blanket, she recalls what happened before and couldn't help herself to roll herself in the blanket. She rolls herself till she falls down to the ground. Because of the blanket, it's not really hurt.