Chapter 50: Novel 32

Sang Zhi starts to regret her doing to mention these things. She feels maybe this because she drank beers. She is losing her mind or perhaps she isn't fully awake.

"What nonsense you are talking about." She waves her hand and shows that she doesn't want to talk about it again. "Forget it, stop it. I want to sleep again."

"Don't you think that I'm being reasonable." Yu Xin laughs. "Oh right, does your Ge have a girlfriend?"

"....." Sang Zhi opens her eyes and says irresolutely: "he shouldn't have one. He hasn't told my parents so I also don't know about it."

Wang Ruo Lan: "Then has your Ge be in a relationship?"

"......"

Looking at Sang Zhi's reaction, Yu Xin's eyes go big. She feels that her guess and also the evidence are matching with each other. "Wow, he has no girlfriend?"

"I don't know, he never mentions it to me." Sang Zhi thinks about it, but during his senior high school, my parents were called by his Lao Shi about dating in young age? I also don't remember it well."

Yu Xin is very excited about it. "If it's in senior high school, it should be a long time ago? Two men around their twenties have no experience of dating, everyday they mingle together.... tell me, is there any reason of their action?"

"I also never know for sure whether they had relationships or not." Sang Zhi looks at her. It's hard to explain it in a few words. She says: "Don't guess it again. It's better for you to read less novel.

Wang Ruo Lan: "What does your Ge Ge's friend do for living?"

"He seems to be working at gaming company." Sang Zhi thinks about it. "Programmer? He is writing code. I heard from my Ge that he seems to be in online game department."

"Programmer?" Wang Ruo Lan turns silent for several seconds. "He is handsome?"

"Yes." Sang Zhi says. "It's possible that I never sees anyone else in the society. But with my current age, I never see anyone more handsome than him."

Wang Ruo Lan: "Isn't this job requires days staying up late at night with computer...."

Sang Zhi: "He should mind his outer appearance, maybe he goes to the beauty parlor."

"....." Yu Xin says: "he sounds a bit gay."

Wang Ruo Lan: " You also said that his words are quite flirty, to whom he usually does it?"

Sang Zhi thinks of the time he chatted with Sang Yan and friends. "Most of them, to those around his age, perhaps those who are younger. Basically he says in that kind of style."

Wang Ruo Lan chokes: "I don't feel that it's appropriate. Being with that kind of man, the chance of he has an affair is quite great."

Sang Zhi frowns: "He will not."

Wang Ruo Lan: "I'm just making a guess. After all, I never meet him."

"He is not that kind of person." Sang Zhi says: "He treats everyone well. Moreover, it's clear that he is just joking and teasing you."

This time Ning Wei comes out of the bathroom. She notices the atmosphere is slightly subtle. She dries her hair and asks: "What are you guys talking about?"

Wang Ruo Lan gives a quick overview for her.

Ning Wei suddenly realizes what has happened: "Ay, Sang Sang. You are beautiful, why should you keep on hanging yourself on him. Maybe when you are giving him up, you will notice that there're lots of people better than him."