Chapter 21: Confession

Sang Zhi is shocked that she stays still there unmoving. Both of them are standing there. The silence between them makes the atmosphere turns awkward.

Fu Zheng Chu looks at her eyes and rubs his head. He tries to be composed, he asks: "Why aren't you talking?"

Sang Zhi just says "Ah", she is a bit at a loss.

She never gets any confessions but she usually stuffs romance books in her drawer.

"Ay." Sang Zhi immediately makes a hypothesis and suddenly feels curious. "Do you remember the time you knock out my teeth?"

"...." Fu Zheng Chu has regretted it but he indeed did it. This time he tries to explain himself.

"It's been years ago, didn't I have a fracture too?"

Sang Zhi doesn't bear any grudge. "Right."

Sang Zhi doesn't know what is it mean to be tactful, she just be frank: "It's better for you to not like me, I don't like someone that is younger than me."

Fu Zheng Chu pauses and suddenly turns furious: "You shouldn't discriminate someone because of the age!"

"......"

"You should tell me a bit so I can change?"

Sang Zhi thinks about it. "I like someone that is handsome."

"....." Fu Zheng Chu takes a deep breath and points at her: "Except you, no one thinks that I'm ugly? Are you attacking me?"

"It's just....." Sang Zhi says: "everyone has different taste of aesthetic."

Fu Zheng Chu feels wronged: "Perhaps I should do plastic surgery?!"

"I don't mean that way." Sang Zhi feels wronged because of his roar, she says: "So I said to you to not like me?"

"Alright." Fu Zheng Chu is giving up in chatting with her. "Just think that I don't talk with you."

Looking at his bad mood, Sang Zhi starts to regret whether her words are too much. She asks boldly: "What do you like from me?"

Fu Zheng Chu looks at her and says: "You are pretty."

Sang Zhi: "Oh."

Fu Zheng Chu: "You just respond this way?"

Sang Zhi: "I have no way to refute."

"......."

They both are still standing in front of the escalator toward the third floor.

Fu Zheng Chu suddenly be so serious, he looks at her for a while and asks: "Are you not willing to date in early age?"

San Zhi nods: "It's part of my reason."

"You also dislike me to be young, dislike me because I'm ugly." Fu Zheng Chu pursues his lips and his eyes start to turn red. "Sang Zhi, today is my birthday? Could you reject me in some other day?"

"......" Sang Zhi is stupefied. "Are you crying?"

"Crying!" Fu Zheng Chu feels embarrassed, he rubs his eyes and wants to say something else but he notices there's someone standing behind them.

Fu Zheng Chu looks over.

He looks at that man for a while.

Fu Zheng Chu feels that man looks familiar.

But he couldn't make it out where did he meet this person.

Sang Zhi notices something is wrong with Fu Zheng Chu, she looks over confusedly and then recognizes that figure as Duan Jia Xu.